Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. love84
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club 2009 Kiddo

      ahkeong:
      love84:

      Hi ahkeong,


      Who knows our kids are classmates.. Hahaha.. Anyway, I need advise on the enrichment programmes tat were provided by the sch.. I'm not sure if it's gd.. Previously I've enrolled my kid for their music classes and I hv no time to go 'spot checks' to see if the class was gd.. Watever tat was so called promised, I dun see those materials coming.. But I din discontinue him as I see tat's the only enrichment tat he can participate for his age..

      Parents, pls share w me more info.. Thank you!!! =D

      lol there are many my first skool, dunno if they provide same courses..

      we just enrol our DS2 to go for an enrichment program again, but class to start or not depends on whether they have enough pupils.. wat we like abt my first skool is they really let kids express themselves, they have many handicraft works and even their graduation concert is much nicer, with plays and speeches.. unlike pcf which is so boring!!!


      Hahaha.. True also.. Juz wana find out fm u, how much is the half day care charged at MFS?? Mine is full day since toddler to N1 and I might consider to switch to be like urs.. Is there alot of handicraft works?? I dun see my kid doing any!!! Everyday is drawing nonsense on paper only.. Hahahaha.. Even when I send him for music enrichment classes recommended by his sch, he din benefit as much as I've sent him 2 Gymboree classes.. I seriously doubt wat r the teachers doing 2 my child all these while.. Some are not very attentive..

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      L
      love84
    • RE: Club 2009 Kiddo

      Hi ahkeong,


      Who knows our kids are classmates… Hahaha… Anyway, I need advise on the enrichment programmes tat were provided by the sch… I’m not sure if it’s gd… Previously I’ve enrolled my kid for their music classes and I hv no time to go ‘spot checks’ to see if the class was gd… Watever tat was so called promised, I dun see those materials coming… But I din discontinue him as I see tat’s the only enrichment tat he can participate for his age…

      Parents, pls share w me more info… Thank you!!! =D

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      L
      love84
    • RE: Club 2009 Kiddo

      Hi All,

      I’m new to this forum… Could anyone advise me if it is too early to send a 3 yr old child for Abacus and Mental Arithmetic class?? My boy is in MFS and have anyone heard of Gainsfield Tuition Centre?? Need feedback and opinions on this centre… Thanks in advance!! =D

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      L
      love84
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy