Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. mamago
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 1,023
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      3Boys:
      mamago:

      [quote=\"3Boys\"]

      Ummm......dun agree. Clinton was lucky not to get impeached for lying about Monica Lewinsky, JFK was a serial womaniser. Anyway, US politics, as you say, for fun.

      (As a woman, I am totally with you on this... err.. the EMA thingy...)

      6 billion green bucks (the election, campaign etc) as the media claimed, for electing a President... it's a serious biz, besides the EMA thingy, let's look at other aspects....

      Actually I don't mind Obama, just can't stand the Democrats! (Or their holier than thou, liberal hypocrisy). Okie, I stop here, not gonna start a flame war on account of US elections![/quote]
      Just for fun lah... after all, we have read so much about the Super Power... it's been this \"divided\" in US... after a few social outings, next thing someone is gonna ask you, are you a Democrats or Republican... It even pass down from fathers to sons, generations that kind of thing... seen an entire family of Democrats/Republican

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      Romney, a venture capitalist (previously)… the US biz world and the Wall Street welcomes him… but the rest of world, if that matters, prefer the Democrats… It’s a tough world now… wrestling with China is not wise…

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      Romney’s China policies, is worrying if he does as he promised…

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      3Boys:
      mamago:

      [quote=\"3Boys\"][

      Dun like Democrats. Too liberal.


      (Sorry ah... political thing we just spar for fun har...)

      But, the Republican likes to go to war, look at the father n son, Bush...

      Democrats, had done well economic wise, till 2008 the financial crisis... When Clinton was in in the office, US did it with zero deficit....

      Ummm......dun agree. Clinton was lucky not to get impeached for lying about Monica Lewinsky, JFK was a serial womaniser. Anyway, US politics, as you say, for fun.[/quote](As a woman, I am totally with you on this... err.. the EMA thingy...)

      6 billion green bucks (the election, campaign etc) as the media claimed, for electing a President... it's a serious biz, besides the EMA thingy, let's look at other aspects....

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      -NIL-

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      Romney now is disagreeing with Obama’s China policies… (campaigning…)

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      3Boys:
      mamago:

      Democrats, Al Gore lost to G Bush bcos of that 5 electoral votes!! *sad*


      Dun like Democrats. Too liberal.


      (Sorry ah... political thing we just spar for fun har...)

      But, the Republican likes to go to war, look at the father n son, Bush...

      Democrats, had done well economic wise, till 2008 the financial crisis... When Clinton was in in the office, US did it with zero deficit....

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      fightingmom:
      mamago:

      [quote=\"fightingmom\"]
      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: liddat also can arh ? 😆 😆

      now the cheer becomes MA-MA-GO go go go ! :laugh:


      hahaha... Firefly very creative... *Hmmm, watch out for my tam pui :evil: * joking lah...

      But, I learned to love my nick mamago leh... at first I felt paiseh cos my nick like so suaku... but now I :please: my nick... Now I nick-named DH papago, DS I let him choose, \"you want papason or mamason?\" He chose \"mamason\"... haha... *FAINTZ*

      just make sure you dont shout for your son in public this \"MAMASON come ! \" :rotflmao:[/quote]
      Hahaha... DH is the one that got stuck with calling me \"mamago\"... and, he looked amused each time he \"mamago\" me :slapshead:

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      fightingmom:
      firefly38:

      [quote=\"mamago\"]President Obama! Go go go... take down Ohio :rahrah: :rahrah:


      270 + 1 electoral vote (or more, the more the merrier :rahrah: )

      ObaMA-MA-GO go go.. :rotflmao: 😉

      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: liddat also can arh ? 😆 😆

      now the cheer becomes MA-MA-GO go go go ! :laugh:[/quote]
      hahaha... Firefly very creative... *Hmmm, watch out for my tam pui :evil: * joking lah...

      But, I learned to love my nick mamago leh... at first I felt paiseh cos my nick like so suaku... but now I :please: my nick... Now I nick-named DH papago, DS I let him choose, \"you want papason or mamason?\" He chose \"mamason\"... haha... *FAINTZ*

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • RE: Romney or Obama?

      Democrats, Al Gore lost to G Bush bcos of that 5 electoral votes!! sad

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      mamago
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy