Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Meteorite MaMa
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 15
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: DSA 2012

      leeven:
      Meteorite MaMa:

      :? Just wondering has RI release all DSA results including mainstream?? I know of friends who has gotten rejection email from RI but what about CO for mainstreamers....have they been informed??


      I hear RI communication is complete . The last batch was called last tuesday. They even have send the CO/WL via snail mail.

      Any way call the office to recheck. All the best.

      Thank you very much leeven. I am checking for a friend who claims she has received nothing to date. Will ask her to call the office to check.
      As for me and ds, we have received CO from RI. :rahrah:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      M
      Meteorite MaMa
    • RE: DSA 2012

      :? Just wondering has RI release all DSA results including mainstream?? I know of friends who has gotten rejection email from RI but what about CO for mainstreamers....have they been informed??

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      M
      Meteorite MaMa
    • RE: DSA 2012

      Omg! Looks like it is another week of anxious wait for all of us here :slapshead:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      M
      Meteorite MaMa
    • RE: Newbie

      Hi all, I am new to this website too... Got too uptight while waiting for DSA results šŸ˜“ :frustrated: Decided to report here for some de-stress and updates on results. :lovesite:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      M
      Meteorite MaMa
    • RE: DSA 2012

      :congrats: to all!! I am a newbie here but I can feel all the joy and happiness šŸ•ŗ šŸ•ŗ just by reading your posts..

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      M
      Meteorite MaMa
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy