Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. miffymiffy
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 75
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Mayflower Primary

      Anyone's child going to MPS next year?Ps feel free to post ! šŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      miffymiffyM
      miffymiffy
    • RE: [Toa Payoh] Primary Schools

      Hi, anyone has any idea is Mary Mount Convent a single session or is it P1 and P2 are afternoon session?


      If pick up point is at AMK for school bus, any idea what time is the pick up ?

      Is this school gd and is it affiliated with its secondary?

      Ps advise me thanks.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      miffymiffyM
      miffymiffy
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      Need some help on this question:


      During phase 2C, if i were to withdraw my girl from a sch which i earlier enrolled her in, is it a MUST that my hubby and I need to station ourselves at the 2 school at the same time? Meaning hubby doing the withdraw and immediately after he terminate, I quickly register at the Phase 2C school?
      Reason due to my hubby is not able to take leave during the 2C phase and I have to do all the withdraw and registration all by myself.

      Thanks all!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      miffymiffyM
      miffymiffy
    • RE: [Ang Mo Kio] Primary Schools

      Can anyone advise me on my situation:


      I am under phase 2C and living within 1 KM of st Nicholas Girls.
      However in order to play safe, I have actually enrolled my girl in Anderson Primary in Phase 2A2 days ago.

      Currently SNGS is left with 42 places for phase 2B and 2C ( to be shared equally).

      Should I try my luck in SNGS? Meaning I will have to forgo my place at Anderson.



      Ps kindly advise…Thanks a zillion!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      miffymiffyM
      miffymiffy
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      Can anyone advise me on my situation:


      I am under phase 2C and living within 1 KM of st Nicholas Girls.
      However in order to play safe, I have actually enrolled my girl in Anderson Primary in Phase 2A2 days ago.

      Currently SNGS is left with 42 places for phase 2B and 2C ( to be shared equally).

      Should I try my luck in SNGS? Meaning I will have to forgo my place at Anderson.

      Ps kindly advise…Thanks a zillion!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      miffymiffyM
      miffymiffy
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 8
    • 8 / 8
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy