Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. misterwinter
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Travel: Taiwan - Taipei

      melodyrain2:
      misterwinter:

      I am planning to go in Mar'2016 with my then 3.5 yo daughter...


      Any suitable itinerary?

      I am intending to go Taichung first by HSR after landing @ Taoyuan Airport..
      How many days should I stay at Taichung? Any suitable activities other than cingjing farm? Else I will definitely be going cingjing, just wondering anywhere else suitable for a 3.5yo....

      After that I will head to Taipei, maybe plan to go taipei zoo / babyboss / Ximending / 101. Thats all I know... any more hotspots for kids in Taipei?

      Also if anyone with very positive taxi driver recommendation please do share with me šŸ™‚ Would like to book car most of my time since it is more convenient to travel with a toddler this way.

      How many of you going? I am going Taichung towards end of Dec. I can pass you the driver's contact if he is good. He may be able to provide car seat for your toddler but I cannot confirm. Just give me a tingle if I forget......

      me + my wife + 3.5yo kid... sure please let me know then... ! šŸ˜„

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      misterwinter
    • RE: Travel: Taiwan - Taipei

      KTKS:
      misterwinter:

      I am planning to go in Mar'2016 with my then 3.5 yo daughter...


      Any suitable itinerary?

      I am intending to go Taichung first by HSR after landing @ Taoyuan Airport..
      How many days should I stay at Taichung? Any suitable activities other than cingjing farm? Else I will definitely be going cingjing, just wondering anywhere else suitable for a 3.5yo....

      After that I will head to Taipei, maybe plan to go taipei zoo / babyboss / Ximending / 101. Thats all I know... any more hotspots for kids in Taipei?

      Also if anyone with very positive taxi driver recommendation please do share with me šŸ™‚ Would like to book car most of my time since it is more convenient to travel with a toddler this way.

      There are more places in taipei worth visiting such as wulai, dan shui fisherman's wharf and shi fen.
      Wulai has this little electric tram & cable car for scenic sightseeings. Can view forest & waterfalls. There are hotsprings, tribal performances & many eateries there too.
      Dan shui fisherman's wharf is very scenic and the old street has plenty of goodies & souvenirs to offer.
      Shi fen is an interesting place for penning your wishes on and/or watching floating sky lanterns and there's a majestic water fall in the vicinity.

      I admire your courage, misterwinter. I will book a package tour to taiwan if I have a toddler in tow.

      hahahah thanks for the info, I shall google those places up and see if suit my toddler, still need to plan the route to omit unnecessary travelling... Don't admire me first, I have not tried before yet... hahahaha Mar'16 shall be the first time.... hope my plan runs smoothly šŸ˜•

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      misterwinter
    • RE: Travel: Taiwan - Taipei

      I am planning to go in Mar'2016 with my then 3.5 yo daughter...


      Any suitable itinerary?

      I am intending to go Taichung first by HSR after landing @ Taoyuan Airport..
      How many days should I stay at Taichung? Any suitable activities other than cingjing farm? Else I will definitely be going cingjing, just wondering anywhere else suitable for a 3.5yo....

      After that I will head to Taipei, maybe plan to go taipei zoo / babyboss / Ximending / 101. Thats all I know... any more hotspots for kids in Taipei?

      Also if anyone with very positive taxi driver recommendation please do share with me šŸ™‚ Would like to book car most of my time since it is more convenient to travel with a toddler this way.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      misterwinter
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy