Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Mommilicious
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 87
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      The Alternative Story:


      P4 (2014)

      Friday\t4.00pm - 6.00pm*\t
      Friday\t7.30pm - 9.30pm (Full)\t
      Friday\t7.30pm - 9.30pm (Full)\t
      Saturday\t9.15am - 11.15am (Full)
      Saturday\t11.35am - 1.35pm\t
      Saturday\t11.50pm - 1.50pm*\t
      Saturday\t12.00pm - 2.00pm\t
      Saturday\t3.00pm - 5.00pm (Full)\t
      Sunday\t9.15am - 11.15am (Full)\t
      Sunday\t9.30am - 11.30am (Full)

      *Not yet opened. Will start on Term 4 Week 3 if there are 4 confirmed sign ups

      Do let us know if you need more assistance.

      Thank you
      TAS

      Hi TAS,

      I believe you have missed the questions which I posted on 9/9/14. I am checking if you still have vacancy for Sat 12nn-2pm P4 (2014) regular class? I called your AMK ctr on 9/9 and was told that it's already full. Could you please confirm this? Also, you mentioned above that Teacher Joy will be teaching P4 Sat class at 12nn. Is she teaching this class? Thank you for your soonest reply.

      posted in English
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion

      The Alternative Story:
      Niseko:

      Wud prefer yr serangoon gardens branch. Hope u r opening new classes there next yr. pls send me the vacancies u hv at ang mo kio. Thks


      Hi Niseko,

      Here's the schedule. We have included classes that are full in case you would like to join the waiting list.

      P3 (2014)

      Friday\t5.00pm - 7.00pm
      Friday\t7.30pm - 9.30pm (Full)
      Friday\t7.30pm - 9.30pm (Full)
      Saturday\t9.15am - 11.15am (Full)
      Saturday\t9.30am - 11.30am (Full)
      Saturday\t9.30am - 11.30am (Full)
      Saturday\t11.50am - 1.50pm (Full)
      Sunday\t11.35am - 1.35pm (Full)

      P4 (2014)

      Friday\t4.00pm - 6.00pm*\t
      Friday\t7.30pm - 9.30pm (Full)\t
      Friday\t7.30pm - 9.30pm (Full)\t
      Saturday\t9.15am - 11.15am (Full)
      Saturday\t11.35am - 1.35pm\t
      Saturday\t11.50pm - 1.50pm*\t
      Saturday\t12.00pm - 2.00pm\t
      Saturday\t3.00pm - 5.00pm (Full)\t
      Sunday\t9.15am - 11.15am (Full)\t
      Sunday\t9.30am - 11.30am (Full)

      *Not yet opened. Will start on Term 4 Week 3 if there are 4 confirmed sign ups

      Do let us know if you need more assistance.

      Thank you
      TAS


      Hi TAS,

      Do you still have vacancy for your Sat 12nn-2pm P4 (2014) regular class?
      I called your AMK ctr just nw and was told that it's already full. Could you please confirm this? Also, you mentioned above that Teacher Joy will be teaching P4 Sat class at 12nn. Is she teaching this class?

      posted in English
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      sleepy:
      Mommilicious, mummyscopio


      Check with you ladies, for 1860s masks, do the masks have small staples insides?


      Mommilicious

      Which Unity did you buy from? The Unity I went to only have 8110s one model
      Hi Sleepy,

      Sorry for late reply. Just saw your msg.
      All masks have 4 small staples inside to secure the elastic band.

      I bought from Punggol Plaza. Perhaps the staff at the unity you went were unaware of the other child size mask. 1860S and 8110S are the same size. Just that the color r different and 1860S is usually for surgical use.

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to donate children's toys?

      Hi Sembgal,


      :goodpost: I am keen to know too.

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      sorry for double post. Edited.

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      MUMMYOF3:
      tankee:

      [quote=\"MUMMYOF3\"]I didn't know there are different sz for kids! The salesgirl told me only 1 sz for kids. No wonder I find it a little small for my boy! Any mummy keen to exchange my 8110s ?

      Pls pm me. I m looking for bigger kids sz.

      There is no bigger kid size.

      Only 2 sizes available, normal (usually refer as adult) and small (some call this kid size). The small size is denoted by a 's'

      I thought 1 mummy said she bought 1860 for her 9yrs old child?[/quote]Hi,

      I bought 1860S for my 9 years old child. 1860 is meant for adult.
      Tankee is right. There are only 2 types of child size mask in the market. Personally, I feel that the adult size mask is too big for a kid. In fact, I can even wear the child size mask (I am small built).

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      sleepy:
      Mommilicious:

      Hi,


      I got child size mask from NTUC Unity this morning. Selling at $2.25 per pc (after 10% discount) for all types : 3M 8210, 3M 9210, 3M 8110S (child size), 3M 1860 (adult size), 3M 1860S (child size).

      There is only one type at the Unity store I went to. 8110S
      I still find it too big for my dd2


      Hi

      How old is your child? My 4 years old can fit 3M 1860S. In fact, the store which I went this morning was not aware of another child size mask : 1860S. The staff only showed us 8110S. Then me and some mummies showed them the leaflets that were posted outside their store on the types of mask available.

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      Hi tankee n buds,


      U r welcome. Hope you get the child size mask soon. šŸ™‚

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      Hi


      My elder boy is 9 years old. He is wearing 1860S.

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • RE: Where to buy Mask for Haze ? Kid & Adult Size?

      Hi,


      I got child size mask from NTUC Unity this morning. Selling at $2.25 per pc (after 10% discount) for all types : 3M 8210, 3M 9210, 3M 8110S (child size), 3M 1860 (adult size), 3M 1860S (child size).

      posted in Recess Time
      M
      Mommilicious
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy