Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. mrsl
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 4
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

      quantumfoam:
      Thanks Trillian. Is the principal still Ada? How do you find the teacher-student ratio? I heard some rumblings that Pat's is getting quite crowded nowadays given their aggressive recruitment drive. Also, now that Patricia has finally left and set up her own childcare centres (I guess the non-compete clause has expired), I dunno whether some of her loyalists may have left Pat's to join her new endeavours?

      My girl is with MapleBear at Alexandra which is Pat Koh's new venture. I love the wonderful school environment and the caring teachers. She looks forward to school everyday! The bilingual approach of their programme is an attractive factor for me, we like the exposure to the Chinese language that my girl gets in school

      posted in Child Care
      mrslM
      mrsl
    • RE: [Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

      quantumfoam:
      Thanks Trillian. Is the principal still Ada? How do you find the teacher-student ratio? I heard some rumblings that Pat's is getting quite crowded nowadays given their aggressive recruitment drive. Also, now that Patricia has finally left and set up her own childcare centres (I guess the non-compete clause has expired), I dunno whether some of her loyalists may have left Pat's to join her new endeavours?

      My girl is with MapleBear at Alexandra which is Pat Koh's new venture. I love the wonderful school environment and the caring teachers. She looks forward to school everyday! The bilingual approach of their programme is an attractive factor for me, we like the exposure to the Chinese language that my girl gets in school

      posted in Child Care
      mrslM
      mrsl
    • RE: Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary

      Hi,


      When should I join the GRC? How about PV? Will it help?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      mrslM
      mrsl
    • RE: Comparing Pre-school English Reading and Phonics Enrichment

      Hi,


      Any classes recommended for 2.5years?

      posted in English
      mrslM
      mrsl
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy