Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. mummy of 3
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 1,426
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: School Of The Arts, Singapore

      Dear all,


      Just wondering how Shaansan DD is shortlisted for the TA before the open call for the portfolio submission.

      Please advise.

      Thanks

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: School Of The Arts, Singapore

      Dear all,


      I know its still far away but will like to get ready. The school teachers are also helping.
      My gal is still in P3 this year and she had failed her Chinese since P2 CA2. It had pull down her marks but overall still can get 60%-62%. Will it affect to get into SOTA? Or apply application that time when DSA? She really have the passion and wants to be an artist when grow up. This year she just join the Art Club and was chosen to be 1 out of 3 students to represent the school for Art Competition. If she never win any prizes, can I indicate in the DSA application form?

      Please help

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Any art competition coming up?

      Dear all,


      FYI as below

      https://www.spmf.org.sg/event-inner/144/

      posted in Art & Craft
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Any art competition coming up?

      Dear all,


      FYI as below:

      http://www.staedtler.com.sg/en/inspirat ... uring-day/

      posted in Art & Craft
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Travel: China - Hong Kong

      Dear parents,


      I will be going to HK tomorrow. Will like to know where to buy the sim card for HP? Bcoz I need the data plan. How much does it cost? Does HK airport sell this items? :?:

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Re: My English School - Discussion

      Dear all,


      I will like to enroll my kids to My English School. I need referral, anybody can help?

      posted in English
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: DSA 2015

      Gwen:
      3kiddos:

      Hi Gwen, what school is this? Congrats on getting a WL


      St Margaret's

      For most, DSA is to top schools, for some of us like in my case when DC doesn't fare as well academically hovering around 200, being able to \"select\" the school be it Normal stream, I am v thankful 🙏

      I just hope subsequently she'll blossom in the right environment with good school support.

      Hi Gwen,

      Can I know ur DC DSA in which domain for St Margaret's?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Travel: China - Hong Kong

      :snuggles:

      pirated:
      mummy of 3:

      Dear Parents,


      Anybody know the email address of Holiday Inn Golden Mile? I can't find it as I will like to enquiry some questions like transportation.

      Kindly help. TIA

      Free shuttle from Kowloon station if you take the airport express

      [email protected]

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Travel: China - Hong Kong

      Dear Parents,


      Anybody know the email address of Holiday Inn Golden Mile? I can’t find it as I will like to enquiry some questions like transportation.

      Kindly help. TIA

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      mummy of 3
    • RE: Travel: China - Hong Kong

      Dear all,


      I will be travelling to HK with my parents and 3 kids (3A3C) in mid Nov. Kids age are 6, 8 & 10. Need advise for booking of Hotel Room. Which room should I book?

      Hotel is Holiday Inn Golden Mile

      1) Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds - 2 double beds
      ($976 + $40 Breakfast for 3 nights)
      2) Premier Triple Room - 3 double beds
      ($1465 + Free Breakfast for 3 nights)

      Btw does the hotel offer Airport Transfer? Any idea hw much does it cost for 6 pax?

      TIA

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      M
      mummy of 3
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy