Received email for 2nd interview for DHS Chinese Dance next Wed.
Posts
-
RE: DSA 2023
-
RE: DSA 2023
Just received email from DHS on Chinese Dance audition.
-
RE: Problems with this kindergarten
Hi Parents,
My girl has been studying in this kindergarten for 3 months and is a K1 half day afternoon program. She has also signed up several enrichment programs which the school offers in the afternoon as well.
But now, the problem is that the school is facing lots of withdrawals in the full day childcare, a.m. sessions etc. Since then the school has been "harassing" us to switch to full day childcare and am session for the past few weeks despite we told them we prefer the afternoon session (enrichment programs in the afternoon as well). The am session and full day care school fees are much more expensive and the school has given us lots of excuses not to continue the afternoon half day school! The school is very persistent and we felt very stressful and unfair. Most parents do not want to change as well. Some even consider withdrawal. The school has been calling us at home and workplace to persuade us to switch to full day preferably for the past few weeks! Nothing is done through writing but all in phone calls by the teachers.
Can a school offers a program and cancels it as and when they like? They are now "pushing" us to pay a higher school fees to make up the loss of income. Does the school has the right to do that?
Appreciate your advice. Thanks! -
RE: Marriage In Trouble...Should I give up?
mummybaby,
I understand your concern. Of course the counsellor will advise you to try to save your marriage. Your question will be: are you able to continue to live with your hubby? If you choose to keep silent and status quo, are you sure they will not do more harm to you. In the end, they may engage in some illegal activities and use your identity. What if that woman use your particulars to borrow from loan sharks, etc etc? It will be difficult then for you to prove that you are not a willing party? I’m not frightening you, just hope that you are prepared for the worse.
Don’t worry about costs. You don’t have to hire so many lawyers, just one will do. Criminal offences like impersonating are taken care of by the State. You only need to proceed with divorce and can get legal aid. Go and seek help from Legal Aid Bureau. They provide free legal services. They will arrange for other aids like shelter for you to protect you from your hubby if
he is a potential threat. If you have relatives whom you can turn to, go to them immediately.
Trust me, as soon as you take the first step, everything will be easy. That hubby of yours will shit in his pants when he knows that you are not a weakling and his days are numbered.
Take care and be strong.
Hi tutormum,
I do not qualify for getting legal aid at legal aid bureau. My hubby has told me that he will never divorce me forever. He kept asking me why he doesn’t want a divorce if he is in love with that woman? (maybe best of both worlds).
Actually he has been "punished" by all his family members, my family members, his close friends, etc. For what he has done to me. Everyone has
been scolding him and giving him cold shoulders and I could see he is under a lot of stress and is trying to mend up to me and my girl. Everyone has been pressurizing him to sack his coworker and his elderly parents warned him that if he choose to leave us for that girl, they will disown him!
I even received an apology letter from my hubby and said he was deeply sorry and love us very much. He wants to mend the marriage to the best of his ability. He told me that he rather ‘die’ than divorce us.
My councillor told me that my hubby is a successful businessman and is very easy for him to divorce and set up another family easily but he does not know what is holding him back? He asked me to explore on that.
I am willing to accept his apology but I do not want to let go of that coworker for what she has done to me. I am in dilemma now. -
RE: Marriage In Trouble...Should I give up?
Hi all,
If I make a police report against impersonation means I need to sue my hubby to jail in high court. Next, I will need to get personal protection order which means I need to sue him and he may get lawyer to defend him. And next, I will need to sue him for divorce in this highly contested case…next, I will be famous overnight with the media…all these I hv to consider as I will need to hire a few lawyers to defend me from all these lawsuits… Where do I get all these monies n mental strength to go thru all these hell? How to take good care of my girl if I were to go thru all these lawsuits? I think I will be mentally collapsed. I will need tons n tons of bravery n mental stress to go thru this alone. I will need to hire family lawyer as well as lawyers for criminal lawsuits. If I pack my bag n leave, I hv no shelter for my girl n myself…is my girl going to suffer with me.
I hv spoken with my councillor and he has made me see the path I am abt to take in great details. Its an extremely hard for a SAHM to go thru all these. He is afraid I might not hv the strength to take care of my girl which she needs me the most as I only focus on my lawsuits. The wellbeing of my girl as I may become impatient, frustrated, sad, scared, worried, hurt etc…when dealing with all these lawsuits. The question is: is yr girl in good hands if u r mentally stressed out? My girl will more or less be affected by these.
My marriage adviser encourage me to settle these with my hubby amicably for the sake of my girl. Sometimes, the ‘right’ way or legal way may not be the best way depends on circumstances. Can we settle these without going thru lawsuit n fight till ‘death’?
What do u think of my marriage adviser’s opinion? He wants me to explore these
options as well before taking drastic actions. -
RE: Marriage In Trouble...Should I give up?
ngl2010:
Ummm... I am afraid they are trying to find fault with you. That is why they tried to get your past 6 months phone history.
Have you gotten a copy of all your husband's financial documents? Bank accounts, insurance, investments, etc? So you'll get your share when the divorce happens.
Be strong!
Hi,
I did not even do anything to them not even a phone call to office. There is nothing they can find fault at me. My life is so occupied with my child n daily chores but I sense my hubby is always very tense n deep in thoughts. Like hiding things away from me.
My friend told me if someone cheats or guilty of something, they always behave like that.
I am very afraid in the event of divorce, mine will be a highly contested one which is very confirmed already. I am afraid I am fighting a losing battle and I can't afford highly contested and long battle for yrs. My financial situation does not allow me to. -
RE: Marriage In Trouble...Should I give up?
[quote=\"Sun_2010\"]Mummybaby you have to be brave and calm.
[quote=\"Mummybaby\"]Hi all,
My hubby and that woman did something terrible to me. That coworker impersonate me and change my residential address, steal my personal info. and incurred unknown charges into my acct.!
[color=#000080]where did she change the residential address? Banks and other important organisations ask for IC. Did she get your IC ( like thru your husband?)
What unknown charges - in bank / tel line , where?
If you dont mind giving details, forummers can advise you on what to do to keep evidence
I hv called telecoms and all dialogues was recorded which I can use as an evidence. My hubby got the cheek to say that what harm can she do to you by stealing info from u! Did I get hurt or injured or suffered losses cos monthly allowances was given by him so indirectly he is paying my bills!
The next thing is: I had a heated argument based on the above issue and out of anger, he threw a heavy massage machine towards my two yr old narrowly missing her and smashed the machine violently on the floor as if he was being possessed! I could not imagine if it hit my girl, she may suffer from serious injury or worst! I quickly brought my girl into my bedroom and locked up the door.
My hubby even said if in the event of divorce, if he lose lots of monies in divorce and his company assets he will make me die together with him! He will not let me live in peace!
My marriage is getting more n more complicated and the amount of emotional stress that I suffered is beyond words. My hubby told me he is
getting the best lawyer here and fight me till the end irregardless of no. years or millions dollars of money which he could afford! I felt I am losing the battle against him cos I am not financially strong as him since I am just a SAHM.
]He is trying to scare you into submission. If you divorce he has much more to lose than you. What you would lose is a husband and a father for your child but he is hardly playing a good role anyway.
And because you are a SAHM, he will have to provide for you and your daughter. Of course , it is best to find ways to get independent.
Hi,
My hubby is the one who gave all my particulars to her including my I/c!
Both of them were scared that someone in the office secretly told me abt their movements n absence during office hrs!
That coworker impersonate me by telling telecoms someone hv hacked into my phone and she needs telecoms' help into giving her my last 6 months phone details and telecom told me that they printed 50 pages which requires her to pay for such services. She agreed to pay n telecoms hv charged these few hundred dollars into my acct!
Moreover she told Singtel, I hv moved out from my current residential address with immediate effect n all my mails hv all gone into her hands the last few months!
She impersonated me and tricked Telecoms in getting my particulars and selling the particulars to her and incurred losses for me. But my hubby claimed she is innocent. Telecoms told me to make police report against them but of course my hubby will be implicated although all evidences showed no man was in the picture.
This coworker had no tiny bits of respect for me by doing such unlawful acts and not scope of work as a secretary! My hubby hv threatened me that if I got her into trouble with law, he will not let go of me and make sure to fight till death!
What should I do now???? -
RE: Marriage In Trouble...Should I give up?
Hi all,
My hubby and that woman did something terrible to me. That coworker impersonate me and change my residential address, steal my personal info. and incurred unknown charges into my acct.! I hv called telecoms and all dialogues was recorded which I can use as an evidence. My hubby got the cheek to say that what harm can she do to you by stealing info from u! Did I get hurt or injured or suffered losses cos monthly allowances was given by him so indirectly he is paying my bills!
The next thing is: I had a heated argument based on the above issue and out of anger, he threw a heavy massage machine towards my two yr old narrowly missing her and smashed the machine violently on the floor as if he was being possessed! I could not imagine if it hit my girl, she may suffer from serious injury or worst! I quickly brought my girl into my bedroom and locked up the door.
My hubby even said if in the event of divorce, if he lose lots of monies in divorce and his company assets he will make me die together with him! He will not let me live in peace!
My marriage is getting more n more complicated and the amount of emotional stress that I suffered is beyond words. My hubby told me he is getting the best lawyer here and fight me till the end irregardless of no. years or millions dollars of money which he could afford! I felt I am losing the battle against him cos I am not financially strong as him since I am just a SAHM. -
RE: Marriage In Trouble...Should I give up?
Hi all,
I found that coworker even had supplementary credit cards from my hubby! Does she need that? I know his accounts dept paid all company expenses using cheques. Am I overly suspicious?
Another nightmare: Recently came back from a short vacation with him but during that time, I saw a msg from a PRC woman texting him at 3 am saying: "my love, I missed u very much, going back to china soon, when r u coming to see me?". That woman signed off with a nick name. And another China woman send him a msg with a weird code symbol; 6 circles! Do u all know what does that mean?
I am very very disappointed n upset! I pretended i never see the msg. What the hell is he doing during working hrs??
My hubby even got plans to bring us to another holiday and even suggested taking family photos in a studio.
I do not know what I should do now and I can’t confront him knowing that he will tell lies and deny everything. He is very good in turning the tables around against u.
My tears hv all dried up but on the other hand he is still providing us financially n quite generous to my child. I really do not know if I shld continue this marriage.