kamsy:Thanks for all the reply. Will prepare a folder in bag and refer to journal book more thanks.nx18:Anyone knows is there any school on 5th feb?
It's on their term sheet. Celebration from 7.20am to 11.20am for P1 to P6.
N
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Maha Bodhi
-
RE: Maha Bodhi
Anyone knows is there any school on 5th feb?
-
RE: Maha Bodhi
bunnybluey:
Fyi, briefing is this Sat, 9 Jan. For p1, starts at 10.45am.bbmoomoo:
Hi lostbunny and bunnybluey,
Thank you very much for the reply and info. Will be looking forward to the briefing.
I am disappointed to receive such important information through this forum. I share the same questions with many parents here like the coin phone availability, school tour etc
MBS is not a new school and I have high regards, possibly is there a change in management or pic of p1 orientation?
Anyway, looking forward to the briefing. Can I know what to expect this Saturday? :lovesite: