Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Ohstrawberry23
    3. Posts
    O
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Yishun] Primary Schools

      Hi, Dino-Craze. I am thinking of registering my son for Yishun Primary this year. Glad to hear that your son is doing well in there. Now I have more confidence in this school as I keep thinking and deciding between Northland and Yishun. Northland I will in phase 2C (most likely need to ballot within 1km) while Yishun I will be in phase 2A2 (previously graduated from Peixin which merged with Yishun). After seeing your post I guess I will just go for Yishun which saves me the stress of balloting.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      O
      Ohstrawberry23
    • RE: 2015 P1 Registration Exercise for 2016 In-Take

      Hahaha, i thought i'm the kiasu one when discussing this issue with my hubby just recently, glad this topic is up....

      My DS born in 2009 too. Thus I'm reporting in here. Staying in Chai Chee Street, looking at phase 2C. Within 1km, best choice think will be Yu Neng Pri. Actually really hope to get my DS into Red Swatiska which is within 1.5km but think chances very slim, what u all think?
      Unless I be PV, but dunno if I can fork out time to do as will be PTWM by then.... Does the school require u to be present everyday to be PV? :sad:

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      O
      Ohstrawberry23
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy