I’m very interested in putting my dear girl in West Spring next year as I find the school’s belief and programs are what my wife and I believe in and which we feel is good for our girl. We want her to have good self esteem and enjoy learning which we find that West Spring has. We want our girl to have balance education and not focus too much on learning from computers at such young age as it’s not good. I read that children playing too much computers have shorter attention and get distracted very easily. So we’re thinking that with play based learning which is now in kindergartens, our girl will be able to adapt well and be happy in primary school. We’re worried that she’ll not be used to going to such a big school.
So, last night when we saw the vacancy numbers, we are now so glad to see West Spring got 209 vacancies. That should guarantee that my girl will sure get in if we live within 2 km right ?
O
Offline
Posts
-
RE: [Bukit Panjang] Primary Schools