Hi Happymom,
I have asked them before, no , they dont have a student care.
The closest one is a church just beside the main gate. They offer student care service and the students are mostly from Haig girls .
But i sent my girl to a student care in marine parade after comparing both these student care prices, facilities and ciriculum.
I felt the one near the school (even though its alot more convenient, without needing to take the school bus) do not have really good facilities and u need to pay additional if u want to have ur girl get tuition for each subject .
The one i took up in marine parade have a teacher who can teach my girl all the subject and i dont have to fork out additional .
P
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Haig Girls'
-
RE: Haig Girls'
My girl who’s in Haig girls P1 doesnt have much homework (only abit of maths and for 1 day only), it is much lesser than what she use to do in Kindergarten… is this the same case as other schools?
-
RE: Haig Girls'
Thanks for clearing the air, I’m totally new to forums and it even took me awhile before I understand how to post a thread.
Will inform all my existing contacts to come to this thread -
RE: Haig Girls'
Thks for the info, I didn’t know that. I had emailed to chiefkiasu n he advised me to come to here
-
RE: Haig Girls'
Hi,
Im starting this thread for my networks of parents from Haig girls (1 Patience).
Al other classes parents are also welcome...
Here we can discuss on any issues relating to the school