Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. preciousjam
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 98
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      spitzcookie:
      Think MT stands for Mother Tongue. I chose chinese so out came only books from the chinese list. 2 things that I didn't order online are 'BCPS A4 Ring File (MT-Red for TL ONLY) and the thumbdrive.


      I'm waiting for the sale at KinderFun to get the SPI bag. Think its somewhere Nov...any idea which other ergonomic bag's good?
      What's the price range for SPI bags? My friend told me to wait for Popular's book fest, might have some promo....

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      I dunno, try and call them.... if no, then just keep the folder - can use it for their Language classes.

      that's true....at least with this online order, can save some time on that day...and just q for the school uniform....wonder if they have vendors selling school bags...the pacific bookstore had the erogomics bag as their featured item...

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      Oh yeah, I got all of that....I need to redo my order...
      you gonna redo? but they already give you an id still can correct?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      I also ordered and got a Order ID. When you choose the MT, you need to choose the right one, like I chose others. Also I didn't choose the thumb drive, just the other stuff...
      what does MTstands for? is it the language? I chose Chinese Language and the list came out...was going through the exercise book part and saw this \"BCPS A4 Ring File (MT- Red For TL ONLY))\" in the list. Do I have to get that? thought it's TL students....
      oh ya did you buy the optional items too?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      spitzcookie:
      Hi all, just ordered the books online from Pacific website. Given an OrderID and was told to pass it to the bookshop assistant on Fri and they will know what to do, so can skip the queue :lol:

      oh wow that's great!! did you have to omit some stuff? yesterday when i try it out, they add in the folder for Tamil Language to my cart....

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      Thanks! And what about the names on the books? Do we need to put any labels on them?


      I know, I have made arrangements - also will get the 13th month bonus in dec - can be used from now on for these expenses....
      that's what i ask hubby...how do we put the name on the books...and yet he still wraps up the books....oh well!! :roll:
      was browsing the pacific bookstore website...can do pre ordering online and got some goodie bag promo...you might want to take a look...
      was comtemplating ordering online and collection on friday as priority is given to those who order online.... 😄

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      When you say old school, do you mean brown paper and plastic?


      Yeah, I think, I'll just buy all the books at the school on Friday! Got to get ready to shell out big $$$. Got to buy 2 sets of everything!!! 😢
      no brown paper just the plastic wrap....

      its all $$$...that's why it helps to have some savings here and there.....

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      I went to the BPP Popular yesterday. They had the Maths books, but not the last 2 books (which are assessment books) and the Music and Civics books. The rates are the same as that on the book list - only thing they will give a 5% discount on the text books and 10% discount on the assessment books. Hubby is telling me to buy everything in the school itself, let me see what I will do. Since I can't buy the MT books here, I'll have an incomplete set till that is done.


      See you on Friday....
      if it wasn't for the diners club promo, i woudn't buy at popular too...the savings of 5% doesn't seem so attractive afterall.... 😄

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      we did it the old school way…think i saw ready made one at Popular, not sure about the size though…I don’t know how to get rid of the sharp edges too…

      I’m also thinking of getting the headphones from the school as there are too many at other places and not sure which is the right one…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • RE: Beacon Primary

      vividlaurel:
      Thanks precious! Let me know once you buy the books and I'll also do the same

      I've just bought the books and got the 2GB thumb drive as well...have to make up the purchases....realise the Maths Builder which is priced at 4.95 on the booklist is sold at 5.90 at Popular.....Hubby had started wrapping some of the books and I'm probably gonna do it tomorrow....I think I'm more excited about this than my boy....
      Round 2 this friday at the school.... 😉

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      preciousjam
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 9
    • 10
    • 4 / 10
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy