Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. primaryscienceguru
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Q&A - PSLE Science

      Hello parents! Worried about your child's PSLE? Fret not! I am a tutor specialising in primary school science and i currently provide private tuition and group tuition services. I will conducting a June Holiday Bootcamp for SCIENCE to reinforce concepts learnt from P3 - P6. I will also be giving a crash course on how to answer questions accurately to score the highest marks. I will also be providing a revision booklet with all the necessary content + tips and tricks that is 100% curated by me. Most of my tutees are currently in the AL 1-2 range for Science!


      There are only 2 slots left for my bootcamp, so do sign up asap if interested! You can contact me @ 97904000 (Nikki) for more information.

      I look forward to working with you and your child to bring him/her to greater heights! šŸ™‚

      Attached are examples of what are included in my revision booklet.
      https://postimg.cc/NK05WTvD

      https://postimg.cc/jWwCjb5J

      https://postimg.cc/bZFs8Jzh

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      P
      primaryscienceguru
    • RE: All About Preparing For PSLE

      Hello parents! Worried about your child's PSLE? Fret not! I am a tutor specialising in primary school science and i currently provide private tuition and group tuition services. I will conducting a June Holiday Bootcamp for SCIENCE to reinforce concepts learnt from P3 - P6. I will also be giving a crash course on how to answer questions accurately to score the highest marks. I will also be providing a revision booklet with all the necessary content + tips and tricks that is 100% curated by me. Most of my tutees are currently in the AL 1-2 range for Science!


      There are only 2 slots left for my bootcamp, so do sign up asap if interested! You can contact me @ 97904000 (Nikki) for more information.

      I look forward to working with you and your child to bring him/her to greater heights! šŸ™‚

      Attached are examples of what are included in my revision booklet.
      https://postimg.cc/NK05WTvD

      https://postimg.cc/jWwCjb5J

      https://postimg.cc/bZFs8Jzh

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      P
      primaryscienceguru
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy