One question my daughters friends were discussing was question 4. Which activity are the children going to do with Mr Tan or something like that. What is the correct ans? My daughter put make tea but some of her friends wrote number 2
Posts
-
RE: 2020 PSLE Discussions and Strategies(for those born in 2008)
-
RE: 2020 PSLE Discussions and Strategies(for those born in 2008)
MyPillow\" post_id=\"1995485\" time=\"1600409096\" user_id=\"70594:
Which question? My girl put 1,3,3 if she rmbs correctly
Generally , Eng LC is more tricky than Chinese
Can your child recall wat is their choice for Eng LC on ill fitting shoes . -
RE: 2020 PSLE Discussions and Strategies(for those born in 2008)
kylene\" post_id=\"1995479\" time=\"1600407262\" user_id=\"6993:
My girl told me she wrote it was because had to wait 20 mins
For cl LC there was a qn 从哪里可以看出泡泡茶很受年轻人欢迎.
Is the answer cos they have to wait 20min or cos there are many flavors ? -
RE: 2020 PSLE Discussions and Strategies(for those born in 2008)
Cool nurse\" post_id=\"1994635\" time=\"1599879998\" user_id=\"185329:[quote=\"Cool nurse\" post_id=1994635 time=1599879998 user_id=185329]
Thank you so muchPuk1975\" post_id=\"1994632\" time=\"1599879505\" user_id=\"187443:Her T-score can range from 260 to 271
-
RE: 2020 PSLE Discussions and Strategies(for those born in 2008)
My girl got 90 for English,100 for math, 83 for science, 87 for Chinese and 64 for HCL for prelims. Is there anyway to gauge her tscore? Her prelims were relatively hard.
-
RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]
CowMooMoo, Zappy
Thank you so much! -
RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]
Hi, I’m new here and I don’t know where to post this question so I’m just going to post it here.
I’m a P6 girl in a neighbourhood school and I aspire to get into NYGH. I usually get 90+ for math, 85-95 for English and science and 80-90 for Chinese. A pass or merit for higher Chinese. Do I stand a chance to get in? For CA1, I got 94 for both English and science, 90 for Chinese, 89 for math and merit for higher chinese