Hendon\" post_id=\"2072918\" time=\"1656735053\" user_id=\"142376::scratchhead:
What is the value of taking Econs at O?
For someone who doesn't like Geography, History or Literature, it's another option?
Hendon\" post_id=\"2072918\" time=\"1656735053\" user_id=\"142376::scratchhead:
What is the value of taking Econs at O?
Steadyberry\" post_id=\"2072367\" time=\"1656510173\" user_id=\"38412:If I remember correctly, NS Portal is the only way you can book the IPPT test. Test dates available are usually for the next two weeks.
May I know where else to book for pre-enlistee ippt test? Tried to book from ns portal/cmpb but always no schedule available. Thank you.
ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2072283\" time=\"1656486793\" user_id=\"3:No, depends on your PES category. If you are in PES A or B1, you are eligible for the eight weeks discount off BMT. Otherwise, it's two years.
I think it could be less than 2 years, depending on your vocation?
Liew Nga Wing\" post_id=\"2072186\" time=\"1656453924\" user_id=\"195250:[quote=\"Liew Nga Wing\" post_id=2072186 time=1656453924 user_id=195250]I see.
We have our company clinic which is operated by a medical group in our office building and the information is provided by the clinic.[/quote]
Liew Nga Wing\" post_id=\"2072180\" time=\"1656432383\" user_id=\"195250:[quote=\"Liew Nga Wing\" post_id=2072180 time=1656432383 user_id=195250]I am curious. How do you know it's the Omicron BA.4 or 5 variant? :?
My colleagues are one by one catching the Omicron BA.4 or 5 variant since last week as we are in the frontline of high risk industry. Most of them are catching the Covid 19 on the 02nd time or re-infected. I foresee myself and DH will be re- infected soon but we are lucky to have taken our second booster a few week ago. Hope the symptoms will be mild as our previous infection.[/quote]
slmkhoo\" post_id=\"2071995\" time=\"1656316630\" user_id=\"28674::thankyou:
No recommendations, but sharing my experience...
Anyone has any recommendation of a good tuition centre to prepare the student for SPERS-Sec Maths test?
zac's mum\" post_id=\"2071272\" time=\"1655882338\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=2071272 time=1655882338 user_id=53606]Like that there will not have any school in Pasir Ris? :scratchhead:
This number is before the Phase 1 seats are taken up, right?
IMO those primary schools with less than 200 should just be merged for better delegation of resources. Don’t secondary schools have much larger cohort sizes? Those kids from tiny primary schools going to Sec 1 would get a huge shock.[/quote]
slmkhoo\" post_id=\"2071127\" time=\"1655803032\" user_id=\"28674::thankyou:
If you look at the website below, it says that Moderna will be available at 4 out of 5 of the current Joint Testing and Vacc Centres, Pfizer at all 5, and Novavax at one of them. I read somewhere that there will eventually be 5 more such centres opening, though not sure which vaccines will be offered at those.
https://www.vaccine.gov.sg/locations/jtvc
starlight1968sg\" post_id=\"2071075\" time=\"1655792377\" user_id=\"14025:If you want to take Moderna, you need to do so before 30 June. After this date, only Pfizer will be available.
Tks LNW for replying.
I took Pfizer for 1st two doses.
For my 1st booster, it was Moderna. I prefer taking Moderna for my 2nd booster.