BRPS do not have in house student care. the nearest student care will be at telok blangah cc, under PAP . The sch fee abt sgd 180 plus per mth, cheaper compare to the rest of the student care.
Posts
-
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
-
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi Chipmunks & Bakugan
I enrol my DS at GESP under P2C. I don’t think the sch is that bad…
YMCA student care - there are only abt 15 vacancy . I received the confirmation letter from the sch last week. The student care required to see this confirmation letter. I went to regisitration this morning and there are quite a no of parents going for registration too. -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi qms
Congratuations to you !
-
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi QMS
I went for GESPS. im happy with it
by the way, what ur distance for RM? is it balloting within 1km at RM?
Wish you all the best for the coming balloting. -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi Titank
i'm back
i went for GESP this morning.
hi QMS
which sch did u go?
Anyone hav the latest update infro for
RM
ZD
GES -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi lill
Any infor from your side for GESP? -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
hi
anyone got any updated for today ? -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi
Anyone hav infor for today registration update for ;
RM
ZD
GESP -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi lill
I have send you a pm. -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Hi all
I just call GESP… the person doesn’t seem to review much…she told me today abt 100 applicant…
i think today we shd be able to see MOE update…