Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Ros
    3. Posts
    R
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 15
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: CHIJ Family of Schools

      Thank you ChiefKiasu. No, that’s not what I want. I’m looking for a well rounded education. But she make it sound so relax that I started questioning about my decision. And given that I’m overseas, I relied what people tell me, I guess…

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      R
      Ros
    • Mummy Ros: opps ! Newbie jump queue

      Opps soory :oops: ! I didn't see this. Went straight to Pri 1 registration and posted my question there...

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      R
      Ros
    • RE: CHIJ Family of Schools

      Hi, anyone have an idea what's CHIJ Kellock like? we are eligible under Stage 2B. one friend said the teachers don't \"drill\" the students enough? and the homework is given is too easy such that cannot cope with PSLE? does anyone sent their girls there have something to say? Any idea what's the school values? thank you. 😛

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      R
      Ros
    • RE: CHIJ Family of Schools

      Hi, I’m living in Australia for the last 2 years but is brining my girl back for Pri 1 next year. We’ll be staying on Holland Drive, and is eiligble to register under Phase 2B for any CHIJ as we are Catholic. All the CHIJ are more than 2km. I’ve shorted to CHIj Kellock, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace (OLQP) or CHIJ Toa Payoh. The Toa Payoh looks like need balloting ? anyone has any idea how’s the 3 CHIJ? any advise?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      R
      Ros
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy