Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. rpsks2012
    3. Posts
    R
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 1
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2012 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Have been keeping quiet and just reading the forum all this while. But I think I need an outlet to vent my frustration. My girl’s form teacher has been on medical leave once every fortnight this year. The worst was the teacher was on MC the day before the PSLE Oral Exam and last Friday before their Prelims today. I have no choice but to take more leave than I plan. Teacher teaches the class English, Math and Science. So far they wrote very few compositions and some are not even returned. I am tempted to write a complaint letter but then think it is going to be the end of the year.

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      R
      rpsks2012
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy