Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. rsbjgz
    R
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 8
    • Groups 0

    rsbjgz

    @rsbjgz

    1
    Reputation
    1
    Profile views
    8
    Posts
    0
    Followers
    0
    Following
    Joined
    Last Online

    rsbjgz Unfollow Follow

    Latest posts made by rsbjgz

    • RE: CMA Math - Discussion

      Hi all, please feel free to PM me if you need any CMA referral discount.


      :thankyou:

      posted in Mathematics
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: CMA Math - Discussion

      Hi Rock78


      Pm you.

      posted in Mathematics
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC) - Discussion

      I have the following course materials for sale, email: [email protected] for fast deal.


      1) JMC Primary 1 CD
      2) JMC Primary 1 DVD
      3) JMC Primary 2 CD
      4) JMC Primary 2 DVD
      5) JMC Laptop (Blue/White in Colour)
      6) Music Wonderland CD
      7) Music Wonderland Textbook

      posted in Music
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: Appeal Secondary One Posting

      BlueBells:
      rsbjgz:

      Need some advice please!


      My daughter was posted to her 2nd choice (<10km away) of school which was nearer to our home as compared to her 1st choice (25km away).

      We appealed to her 1st choice of school on the day of S1 posting announcement. I have called the appealed school numerous times and was told that they are still shortlisting. They refuse to disclose if there was any withdrawal from the school and informed me that they will only called for those successful appeals by 1st week of January 2013. I was told that they will not inform those unsuccessful appeals because there were too many mass appeals for 2013 intake. FYI my daughter's COP was lower by 1 point to her 1st choice of school.

      My daughter told me last night that she decided not to wait for the appeal and will stay onto her posted school considering the location factor. She asked me to proceed buying the school uniform and books.

      What will you do if was in my position? To wait or not to wait?

      I would double check her decision in the presence of another person (could be your spouse or her siblings to ensure there is witness) and go with her decision. It may not be what you want, but your daughter will be the one studying and making new friends. If that's what she wants now, support her and make the best out of it.

      Sadly to say, I am the only confidant for my daughter as she was quite an introverted person. My husband was almost a \"hands-off\" father who don't really bother about the kids physical and intellectual development. Honestly I would prefer her to stay in her posted school, I appealed for her then because I respected her decision. I don't want her to spend the next 4 years in a school which she personally don't like. I believe she has taken in considerations of my analysis with regards to logistics and school standard for a neighbourhood school.

      Actually she prefers to go to her 1st choice of school partly also because she prefers an all girls school. I was in a dilemma currently as more or less I have \"affected\" her decision to stay on. I really don't understand why the appealed school can't give us a firm successful / unsuccessful reply with a stipulated dateline.

      When I seek my husband's opinion, he simply replied :\"just stay on lor, nearer what!\" :stupid:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: Appeal Secondary One Posting

      Need some advice please!


      My daughter was posted to her 2nd choice (<10km away) of school which was nearer to our home as compared to her 1st choice (25km away).

      We appealed to her 1st choice of school on the day of S1 posting announcement. I have called the appealed school numerous times and was told that they are still shortlisting. They refuse to disclose if there was any withdrawal from the school and informed me that they will only called for those successful appeals by 1st week of January 2013. I was told that they will not inform those unsuccessful appeals because there were too many mass appeals for 2013 intake. FYI my daughter’s COP was lower by 1 point to her 1st choice of school.

      My daughter told me last night that she decided not to wait for the appeal and will stay onto her posted school considering the location factor. She asked me to proceed buying the school uniform and books.

      What will you do if was in my position? To wait or not to wait?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: COP 2012 - For Secondary Schools in 2013

      Jurong Secondary School 228 (up by 3 points)

      CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent 229 (up by 5 points)

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: LCentral Discussion

      Hi Lovingbabymama,


      Thanks for the pm, will submit the referral detail to LC@JE tomorrow.

      Thanks for the rest who pm me as well!

      posted in English
      R
      rsbjgz
    • RE: LCentral Discussion

      Hi, I have just registered my son @ LC, can someone PM for referral?


      Thanks

      posted in English
      R
      rsbjgz
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy