Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Sarahtan
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 44
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Where to buy recorder (musical intrument)?

      Can. But I thought these things can save money mah. Why every year must buy new one?



      What I mean is if you think your recorder is smelly and would like to buy a new one, you can try the school bookshop.
      When dd was in her primary school, we didnt buy one every year too.



      I see I see. :). Ok thanks. I think they use recorder from primary 4-6? Did you keep yours for 3 years then? My daughter says her classmates all change new ones every year but I am not convinced. Maybe I go boil it and see whether smell go away.

      Also Does your dd also bite it? I thought they should be blowing into it rather than chewing on it?

      posted in Music
      S
      Sarahtan
    • RE: Where to buy recorder (musical intrument)?

      Can buy from school bookshop?


      Can. But I thought these things can save money mah. Why every year must buy new one?

      posted in Music
      S
      Sarahtan
    • RE: Water bottles

      12mum:
      No matter what brand you are getting, just make sure the mouth piece is a covered one.

      Agree. My dd uses a sigg and it had a cover also over the mouthpiece. She had for several years and it's all dented but it's a pink one but because of dents no one wants. So many times she lost, go lost and found can find back. Actually lost and found always have so many bottles. Nike, nalgene, thermos etc. so many expensive bottle. Parents must be so heart pain when kids lose them. But they should go lost and found check. I am sure school also throw away after school is over. So sayang!

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      Sarahtan
    • RE: Where to buy recorder (musical intrument)?

      Talking about recorder, do you all buy one every year as per school list? I let my dd reuse the one from last year but yesterday I saw it was quite smelly. Wash also still got saliva smell. Is it because it’s too dirty already? My dd also bite her recorder until a lot of bite marks. Should I scold her? Thought she shouldn’t bite on it?

      posted in Music
      S
      Sarahtan
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy