Hi parents for those who enrolled HPS in phase2C,
Just called up HPS.
Total applicants within 1km and SC: 110. Confirm need balloting.
Posts
-
RE: [Hougang] Primary Schools
-
RE: [Hougang] Primary Schools
IceChe:
Hi iceche,Hihi,
I will be entrolling my dd in hougang ps under phase 2c too, but look at the past few years history, do u think there are really so many PR staying within 1km? And what's your alternate choice if unable to go in?
Guess i can only sleep well when we finally settle all these :oops:
Yup, i know definitely need ballotting. 90vacancies. Based on last year statistic, there might b around 120+ applicants. Praying hard wifout pr, will reduce to 100applicants within 1km. Then our chances of getting in is higher
-
RE: [Hougang] Primary Schools
Hi there, i will b enrolling my ds in hps under phase2c tis year. Any parents enrolling their children under phase2c too??know tat for past few years, hps need balloting even for less than 1km. Praying hard tis year wif sc given priority, no balloting needed for applicants staying less than 1km.
-
RE: 2012 P1 Registration Exercise for 2013 In-Take
Hi parents, anyone know where can i get e p1 registration form? My ds cc claimed we will b asked to fill up e form during e registration. Is tat true? Will b enrolling my ds in phase 2c. Plse advise. Thanks.
-
RE: [Hougang] Primary Schools
Hi there, any parents registering their kids in phase 2c tis year? M getting more n more gan chiong as the date to register approaching.
-
RE: Hougang Primary
Hi parents,
Just shifted to hougang few mths ago. I am looking at Hougang Primary School for my son. Wanting to find out how is the school overall? Principal, the teachers, academic and CCA?
Hopefully parents here can share your views n opinion with me.
PS: I am considering xin min pri school also.
Thank you. -
RE: [Hougang] Primary Schools
Hi,
I just shifted to hougang few months ago. Iām choosing between Hougang Pri sch or Xinmin Pri sch as they are <1km from my home. Wondering which sch are better in terms of academic and sch environment? Seems like both sch quite popular in hougang based on past years P1 registration statistic.
Any parents can advise on these 2 schools? Thanks in advance. -
RE: Rosyth
Hi parents,
For those who has done PV in this sch, if I stay less than 1 km and do PV? Is it gurantee tat I will get into the sch? Do I still need ballotting under Phase 2B?
Thanks for the advise. -
RE: Xinmin Primary
Hi parents,
I am planning to register my son in Xinmin Primary School. Wanting to find out how is the school overall? Principal, the teachers, academic and CCA?
Hopefully parents here can share your views n opinion with me.
Thank you.