Bubbly Ang:Have NYGH or NJC release interview dates? So far I haven’t receive any news.
njc,next tue
Bubbly Ang:Have NYGH or NJC release interview dates? So far I haven’t receive any news.
stacey_berry:DS went for trial last Friday and wonder when will we get the update.[/quote]Which domain? thanks!tree nymph:[quote=\"stacey_berry\"]Anyone receive call or email from NJC on interview?
Interviews for Sports domain started already
stacey_berry:Anyone receive call or email from NJC on interview?
bbroom:do the kids need to bring along their portfolio files or any documents for the interview?
dunma:Agree. And how you know you are rejected? It's in processing, no formal notification yet. So only schools you applied[/quote]my DD applied RI dsa, but received mail very early that not be selected for 1st round...so I think maybe not need to mention this part as DD also applied other school's dsa...say much to feel as flower heart :roll:Zappy:[quote=\"Shaww\"]In dsa interview, to answer which school do we applied, need to tell those rejected schools?
Better to be honest if they ask, rather than fumble while trying to think of stories. Especially if there is a panel of interviewers; I'm sure they will be able to tell when the students are not telling the whole truth.
Zappy::thankyou:Shaww:In dsa interview, to answer which school do we applied, need to tell those rejected schools?
Better to be honest if they ask, rather than fumble while trying to think of stories. Especially if there is a panel of interviewers; I'm sure they will be able to tell when the students are not telling the whole truth.
What The:Thanks. :thankyou:Shaww:In dsa interview, to answer which school do we applied, need to tell those rejected schools?
I personally thinking it is fine to be honest. A lot of times, the interviewers are not looking at the “correct” answers but how the child respond