topboy\" post_id=\"1997632\" time=\"1601898257\" user_id=\"162321:
One parent said 20th and 21st.
Another said 21st and 22nd.
πππ
Sorry i get the dates wrong. Shld be 20 and 21 oct
topboy\" post_id=\"1997632\" time=\"1601898257\" user_id=\"162321:
One parent said 20th and 21st.
Another said 21st and 22nd.
πππ
Thanks. But I emailed them⦠they said this year they may not conducting. Need to wait till mid march to confirm. Any alternative centres?
May I know where to register under private candidate?
I had transferred my kid to Rosyth. p4 2019.
But mine not Gep kid.
Is there any whatspp class Grp chat or any p4 Grp chat?
Pls add me in. Pm me... thanks in advance.
:thankyou:
One more question
anyone is staying at Sengkang/Punggol/Hougang? How do your kids go to school? Iβm looking at other alternatives
U nvr receive their letter?
It state the class and agenda for orientation itself behind.
So fast can join PSG?
I tot mus wait till our kid start sch.
I registered under 2a2.
The orientation date is indicate on the confirmation letter they sent.
13 nov 2015
Huh?
Meet psg folks?
Is your kid going p1 next yr 2016.
There is one orientation in Nov for p1 2016 students admission