Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Simei Mom
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Piano Maintenance & Tuning

      I recently got my piano tuned. The guy quoted $130, which I thought was already quite expensive but since he came recommended, I agreed to it. But after tuning, he asked for additional $50 for extra work done and said that he would only receive cash. I paid for it as I don’t really know the technicality. But come to think of it, he didn’t even issue a receipt. Is that a reasonable ask? He spent less than 1 hour, but 15mins of which looking for a screw that dropped and can’t be found!

      posted in Music
      S
      Simei Mom
    • RE: Nanyang Primary

      limaiimm0803:
      Hi, I've just transferred my gal to Nanyang P2 next year. I'm looking for carpool....I'm staying at Simei. Anyone mind sharing pls. Really desprately looking for one becoz school bus pick up time is too early, 5:45am, feel really bad for my gal to wake up so early :snooze:

      Hi, did you manage to get carpool for your child? I am also staying in Simei and my child will be going Nanyang Primary. Also trying to work out the transportation.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      S
      Simei Mom
    • RE: Club Eastenders (From Kallang to Pasir Ris)

      Hi, I am staying in Simei and my boy is going to Nanyang Primary School next year. Apparently NYP’s school bus do not cover Simei. Hoping to arrange for a private bus - advantage: shorter commute time. However, it would cost more - depending on how many people I can gather. Interested, let me know…

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      S
      Simei Mom
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy