Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. singapore_parent
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 4
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Pilot as Career in Singapore

      Yes, my son is Singaporean.

      posted in Tertiary Education - A-Levels
      S
      singapore_parent
    • RE: Pilot as Career in Singapore

      Thanks Jfalk !


      I tried to contact Singapore Flying College via \"contact us\" in their website http://www.sfcpl.com , and they are accepting self sponsored candidates. The program will cost around $194,000 and yes you are not assured of the job.

      Most likely I will consider this as pilot school for my son since all pilots in SIA are graduates from this school and definitely this school is reputable. I will ask my son to go for the application and being interviewed by the principal. He can try to explore on what specific programs are bing offered. It's worth trying the interview.

      posted in Tertiary Education - A-Levels
      S
      singapore_parent
    • Pilot as Career in Singapore

      My son is aspiring to be an airplane pilot in Singapore. I was wondering if somebody can share us an experience whether this flying school known as Singapore Flying College (http://www.sfcpl.com) is a good school for pilots?


      I think this school is reputable since all SIA pilots are trained on this school. I also heard that they are accepting \"self sponsored\" students if you are not employed by SIA.

      Can somebody gave an advise? :imcool:

      posted in Tertiary Education - A-Levels
      S
      singapore_parent
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy