26 more days till Results day :razz: So long..
Posts
-
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
-
RE: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
26 More days till Results day
-
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
Triple Js:
Thanks Triple Js and Icy_Mama, will try and prepare for the new chapter!
Yes!! Display your fighting spirits ! This is going to b the next chapter of yr life :rahrah:icy_mama:
growing up, moving on is part and parcel of life. you'll know more new friends, face new challenges, know more about life in general.... mature.
look forward! take a deep breath and say, yes, i can do it! :nunchuk:
you may meet some setbacks, fail some tests, go home, hug your mum, sleep over it, cry over it even, wake up to a new day. and say, yes, i can see this through! :nunchuk:
you can do it, sspitfire. :hugs:
-
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
icy_mama:
I always cry when my mother say that to me :oops: Just couldn't get over the fact that I'm going to be Sec 1 soon..ngl2010:
I just realized that school is only 3 weeks left. After that, our children are no longer a kid

told my kids, in my eyes, they'd always be my baby.
-
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
I'm tired of waiting for my results. :slapshead:
Anyways, 33 More days till PSLE results day. :frustrated: -
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
Is it okay to not come to school nowadays?
-
RE: Secondary School Selection 2013
jtoh:
Not compulsory to fill up all 6. But no harm filling up coz you won't know this year's COP.
:thankyou: -
RE: Secondary School Selection 2013
Is it okay to fill in 3 options on the school selection option thingy? I currently have AISS (1st), YSS (2nd) and YTSS (3rd) in mind. Is it compulsory to fill in all 6 columns?
-
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
Challenge:
Nice list! Hmm..Am I the only one who doesn't hang out with my friends and always try to avoid them outside school? :scratchhead:
This is my plan:Sspitfire:
Hmm..Does anyone have any idea on what to do during the break? I can't think of anything to do at all. :scratchhead:
1.Playing cricket.
2.Playing computer games.
3.Surfing the internet.
4.Invite friends to my house.
5.Sleepovers
6.Watch a movie with friends at the cinema.
7.Watch television.
8.Watch cricket.
9.Go to shopping malls with friends and have a gala time.
10.Go to my friend's house.
:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:Nebbermind:
Singing is not my talent but good idea too! Maybe my class might want to do it since there are many talented singers thereOr make a 'Class of 6x' music video.
Thanks for the idea!
-
RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
slmkhoo:
Hmm, For the first option it is definitely an out, I don't hang out with friends + I'm a \"stay at home\" and not very social type of person. I always avoid my friends outside school :siao:
Spend time with friends just hanging out.
Read a lot.
Write that story/song/computer program you haven't had time to do.
Learn a sport.
Learn a craft.
Learn some cooking.
Get ready for Christmas - use some of those skills above to make cards and presents.
Learn to play a musical instrument.
Get involved in charity or volunteer activities.
That should keep you going for a while!
But the rest sounds nice, might try some during the break especially for reading. Thanks for the ideas!