Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Sspitfire
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 104
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      bigbang.:
      Nightmares.:

      Is it weird that I'm praying for one paper to be a killer? Because then I can assure myself that PSLE is difficult and so all the effort I put in is worth it.


      No,not weird. I also hope MA will be killer, but manageable/easy to me šŸ˜‰ . Cuz whenever the paper is too easy its harder to do well cuz everybody is like getting full marks. How to be above average 🤷 ? I just hope CL won't be killer :nailbite:

      I'm going to kill both of you if tomorrow's paper is hard for both Standard and Foundation Mathematics. :rant:

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Jennifer:
      just ignore her posting šŸ˜‰

      So bad haha šŸ˜‰

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Nightmares.:
      Is it weird that I'm praying for one paper to be a killer? Because then I can assure myself that PSLE is difficult and so all the effort I put in is worth it.

      Think about the other candidates, Nightmares.

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Nightmares.:
      @ Sspitfire: Sorry... Just hope that you would get 260... Bet you'd be so happy. Good luck!

      It's okay., Don't have to say sorry at all! šŸ˜‰
      English is over and the paper is kind of easy, I'm sure you will be the top student this year with all the effort you've put in! Cheers!
      I would be happy if I got a pass, I don't really mind how much did I get at all šŸ˜„

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Nightmares.:

      Honestly... an easy paper will only pull my aggregate down. That may not be the same in your case, though.
      Nightmares, honestly. I know you really want to go to your choice of school. But don't think that the easy paper will only pull your aggregate down. Who knows? What if it actually pulled your aggregate up? It is better than a hard paper and it pulled your aggregate down by a lot and making you upset. *choi*. Just relax~

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Challenge:

      Good for you. Are you also taking PSLE this year?
      Yep! Trying to relax and not think about anything at all. After my English, I have to do last-minute practice before maths, I am NOT going to get 57 again but now aiming for an A!

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Challenge:
      Jennifer:

      Since there r a few kids who r reading the PSLE posts, I think let's not discuss the written papers. Might be too stressful for these kids. We can do it on the last day of PSLE, ok?


      I think I would be only stressed when I read the posts about PSLE after it ends as I would be tensed that I got the wrong answer.

      I immediately forgot all of my answers once I step out of the exam room during exam days šŸ˜‰
      123abc:
      When is the results release date ?
      November 21st, according to my teacher..Not sure if it's correct.

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Nightmares.:
      6 days to Science and still haven't brushed up on answering techniques... And my compo plots are really bad and I barely scrape past 30. Help, please?

      Angel88 said your DSA application have been approved to go to NYGH, try to get at least 200! Don't worry during the exam, just think it is your SA2!

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      Challenge:

      It is actually almost all the topics. But I am sure that there will be at least one question from all the topics taught in Primary 6. :xedfingers:
      Thanks! Hope the paper will be easy. Really hope I can get at least a high B or an A šŸ™
      Trying not to think too much to avoid mental block tomorrow, really nervous..

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • RE: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      What are the things which most likely to be tested in the PSLE? I got caught up with Maths (NOT going to get a grade 4 again! :mad: ) and didn't bother revising my English at all.. :faint:

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      S
      Sspitfire
    • 1
    • 2
    • 7
    • 8
    • 9
    • 10
    • 11
    • 9 / 11
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy