Hello,
My son is in sec 1 this year. His school requires trials for all ccas. I am slightly worried he will not get his choice cca. We are hoping he will join something that will open him up, drama, debating etc I am wondering what the trials entails for these ccas.
I would appreciate if anyone can offer any tips. Thank you
S
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Secondary School CCA
-
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
My DC said he found the paper tough, very sad

-
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
Imp75\" post_id=\"2033092\" time=\"1628122827\" user_id=\"2358:
Hello, I'm new to ksp forum
Just wondering why is montfort or st Stephen not as popular as other regular schools? I thought these schools at least have quite good brandname and affiliation? Esp st Stephen very popular with expats, its like studying in intl school?
my kid will be in p1 next year.
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing..I'm guessing coz there are not as many condo/estates in that area? -
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Hello,
For psle oral, is it sort of true that eng is tougher on day 2 and Chinese tougher on day 1?
Thanks! -
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
Hello, what time will we know the results of the ballot? I read its sometime in the morning? But will the ones who get a place, get an earlier message? Sorry very kancheong…
Thanks! -
RE: All About PSLE AL Scoring System
Thanks👍 yes my ds sch has ca1, trying to just get ready for that..🤞
phtthp\" post_id=\"2016217\" time=\"1614570887\" user_id=\"35251:
probably,
AFTER
Term 2 mid-year P6 students' SA1 exam is over, from that time in May onwards until 30 June month-end, during that stretch of period,
then release
the individual AL Cut-off point, for each & every single \" MOE-controlled-regulated \" Secondary schools.
Meanwhile,
CNY just over last week,
do focus & concentrate on your Term 1 P6 CA1 (March) first, if your primary school happen to conduct a CA1. -
RE: All About PSLE AL Scoring System
Any idea when moe will release more info on AL banding? They mentioned first half of the year…just wondering what is the cutoff for each school
-
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Checking in🙋
️ ds psle next year