Dad fm East:[quote]not many schools will believe you if you tell them you only apply for one DSA, as most will apply for at least two, to have a choice
Although we like all the 3 schools we visited during open house, we only apply DSA to one school for DS. We discussed with DS and he only wanted to try for that particular school only. DW and me also agreed as we do not want DS to go thru too many tests as we could be quite stressful. I was also thinking I do not want to go thru the process of appealing if in the event we are rejected by the 1st choice, accepted the DSA from 2nd or 3rd choice and DS actually make the cut-off for 1st choice.
Btw, he was rejected by the school but eventually got in thru PSLE. I was really happy for him - heng arh! :D[/quote]Actually we had same feeling, as I heard DSA is very stressful process. The children, who went though DSA and been rejected, will lose their confidence. Normally the children who accepted by DSA also get good results in PSLE and join their dream school.
Any experience parents can suggest which schools are worth to do DSA? :oops: