Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. susu3
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 36
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: *** READ ME FIRST !!! - P1 Registration FAQ ***

      Thanks so much for the info!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      susu3
    • RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools

      Thanks for the feedback. How’s the discipline at haigs?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      susu3
    • RE: *** READ ME FIRST !!! - P1 Registration FAQ ***

      If I register my child under 2a1 at a school. Can I still try to get another spot at a nearby school during 2c? Whats the procedure? Do we know immediately on tat day if we get in? And if this is possible when n how do I withdraw fr the initial sch I applied for under 2a1

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      susu3
    • RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools

      Trying to decide between haig girls, chij katong, Ngee Ann and tanjong katong. I have girls. Any advice or recommendations or feedbAck?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      susu3
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      How can I find out more about the school bus timings?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      S
      susu3
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Jacjac I’m in the east. Wat bout you? Have u decided 100%?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      S
      susu3
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      My girl is going to p1 next year and Im very hesitant bout putting her in rgps though I’m an old girl. The distance is an issue and also I’m wondering if the school is very competitive…to the point of being stressful for both parent n child? Wld appreciate feedback.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      S
      susu3
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      How prepared must the girls be in P1 to survive. Eg…reading level, math level etc

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      S
      susu3
    • RE: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools

      Can someone share kids n kids contact no. N address pls

      posted in Child Care
      S
      susu3
    • RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools

      All these information is so helpful…wil def go for the open house…

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      susu3
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy