May i know if parents affected are continuing with Sunflower ?
Posts
-
LV changing to Sunflower (Punggol and Pasir Ris branches)
-
RE: Learning Vision
Hi,
My ger is with LV punggol field walk . I wrote to MCYS too to request for a delay in transferring of ownership.
I will cont with sunflower cos my ger wanted to be with her frenz and its also not easy to find another CC now . -
Talent Plus
Dear Parents,
Tot of sending my girl to Talent Plus play group in Sengkang .
Any comment ? -
RE: All About Montessori
Hi KS-button
My cousin send both her kids to this CC and according to her its very good.
Initally she did not send her girl (2nd child) to this childcare but she realsiedthat her girl 's school is not teaching as much as Shekinah . So she transferred her daughter to Shekinah .
I have wanted to send my daughter to Shekinah too but they dont have playgroup class -
RE: PCF/PAP Kindergartens
Hi all mummies ,
I'm new here
Have read through all the pages , the informations and tips r super helpful. Its also an eye opener to me . Cos all along i tot the PCF are not so good.
Din expect the standard to be so high especially for the one that Tamarind's daughter attended.
BTW, Tamarind did u send your kids to play group ? I tot sending my ger to playgroup next year but dun which one is good . What is the selection criteria for playgroup ?
I stays in Sengkang there are so many option ard till i'm so confused .
Can mummies staying in Sengkang advise on play grp and good PCF in my area