Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. twinkle1010
    3. Posts
    T
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2018 P1 registration exercise for 2019 intake

      floppy:
      TheTeds:

      [quote=\"kkkcheng168\"]

      It’s a mixed bag, bad news because I am >2km. I don’t feel like ballotting so I went over to Opera Estate instead where SC should all be admitted.

      Now if St Stephens decides to admit the 2 overflow students, then I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry.

      Will this happen? I mean absorbing the overflow?

      In other years... even over by 1 must also ballot (unless there's a pair of twins among the numbers).
      So, no. It won't happen.[/quote]Extra one seat ONLY if the last ballot goes to a kid with a twin. If a kid with a twin gets an earlier ballot, 2 seats are taken up immediately - then no extra seat is allocated.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      T
      twinkle1010
    • RE: Haig Girls'

      I don’t stay at Kembangan, but is bus 33 an option for you?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      T
      twinkle1010
    • RE: 2018 P1 registration exercise for 2019 intake

      Haig Girls School

      balloting for SC >2km
      33 applicants vying for 28 places!

      Good luck all!!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      T
      twinkle1010
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy