Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. twinklestars12
    3. Posts
    T
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 53
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      My answer for that question is 66

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: Selection of secondary schools (Girls school?)

      I find it hard to choose between cedar, st nicks, crescent. So which school would you recommend I choose? I live in bishan area.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      This may sound irrelevant to the topic of discussion but I’m just wondering if anyone is aiming for cedar girls?

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      This may sound irrelevant to the topic of discussion but I’m just wondering if anyone is aiming for cedar girls?

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      For paper 2 last question should be 18 right?

      Anyone can give the workings?

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      Can someone give an explanation for question 15?

      Like for ur answer
      I think mine is wrong. I just X2.

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      What’s question 15?

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      I also put $180 and 20%

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • RE: 2013 PSLE - Answer Comparison

      I also put $180 and 20%

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      T
      twinklestars12
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy