DoubleConfusedMum:Hi . Need advice please. DS is eligible for EESIS, 3rd language (cat1 to cat3). However, he prefers co-ed and is worried he could not cope if he is placed in top schools like HCI, RI therefore he is thinking of putting NJC IP as his first choice. Then his EESIS will not be used if it is not independent school. Sort of wasted. Should i let him decide his school of his choice?
If he goes IP then third language is not neccesary right??
Hi DoubleConfusedMum,
Congratulations on your child's results! From what I can see, I believe he can cope just fine in schools like HCI or RI, provided he works hard and does consistent revision. I was in the same position as your DS last year, and I ultimately picked HCI. Not to worry about the EESIS, as NJC's school fees are quite cheap. Ultimately though, your son's decision is what matters, and I believe you should let him decide. And yes, third language is not necessary in IP.