Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. VinEveShan
    3. Posts
    V
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 39
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      think it's too early to tell, but i believe there's a certain degree of stress in all Singapore schools 😉 even the parents are stressed too.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      If it's going to be a tuck-out style, then the top can serve as dress for some students. The top is quite long and it's only like 3 inches above the knee. Hmmm...we shall see. I'm going to tuck in her top for her on the 1st day of school 😉

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      maybe i call the school and check if logo is acceptable… You can always buy more. They’ll be in the school from 9am to 3pm on those dates indicated in the information sheet given to us by Shanghai Uniform.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      I have a pair of Nike shoes passed down from my niece - still in good condition, but I’m not sure if she’ll be penalised for the small logo on the shoes cos I remember the principal saying no logo during the orientation? can you enlighten? I haven’t bought the socks yet.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      Hi, Yes, PE attire is the same as the uniform.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      My girl confirmed she's indeed brought to the computer lab. The 1st question she remembered was about firefighter (something like : The firefighter ____ out the fire - a multiple question) . For sports shoes, either sports or mary jane type is ok. My thought is to buy the sports shoes since that is suitable for PE and lessons - just 2 cents of my thought 😉

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      I see. Thanks for the info.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      Hi,

      So that was the assessment that the principal was talking about at the orientation I guess. If that’s true, I wonder what they were tested as the principal mentioned they’ll base on their personality and their approach to their daily activities to split them into different class.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      Hi, I believe the kids will be asked to do some drawing since we’re told to bring pencils and colour pencils. Just a guess…might be more.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • RE: Yew Tee Primary

      Hi, No worries. I received another letter yesterday entailing all the necessary information for the coming orientation, including the group my daughter will be in. They go by names of fruits - how interesting is that…I’ve friends receiving letters telling them which fruit does their child belong to. There’s Guava, Honeydew, Mango, etc. etc. Eight P1 classes in 2012.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      V
      VinEveShan
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy