Hi sky minecrafter,
Any other recommended teachers at Bukit Timah branch besides Teacher Agnes? Thanks
Posts
-
RE: Writers@Work
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Do we get a results slip at the end of Term 3?
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Atan:
Hi VooVoo, all Sec 1 boys will progress to Sec 2 regardless of results. As far as I know, there is no re exams f Sec 1.
Phew thanks! -
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
I saw from the school calendar that there’s a "re-exams" period from 26-29 Nov…what does this mean? Applicable to Sec1s? Thanks!
-
RE: Nanyang Primary
Zappy:
Thanks!VooVoo:
Hi, I can't seem to find the ASEP info in SNAC, does anyone recollect when the deadline was for the ASEP indication and when does lesson start? Thanks!
I didn't get any notification as my kid is in upper pri but my impression is that the ASEP's that have vendors already started. Even so, I think you can just sign up now but those missed sessions may not be have replacements. -
RE: Nanyang Primary
Hi, I can’t seem to find the ASEP info in SNAC, does anyone recollect when the deadline was for the ASEP indication and when does lesson start? Thanks!
-
RE: Nanyang Primary
I find there's less information sharing generally under the new leadership - it's been hard to get used to sudden unexplained changes. BTW, do principals stay for 6 years min? :siam:
-
RE: Nanyang Primary
Did the school explain why there’s no supp classes anymore?
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Does anyone have experience with AEP? What’s expected for Round 2 selection? Thanks.
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
May I know if the kids are expected to turn up for just 1 or ALL the trial dates of the particular CCA? Thanks.