Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. wansuiye
    3. Posts
    W
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 20
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      xxff\" post_id=\"1957259\" time=\"1578116442\" user_id=\"23818:

      Hi Wansuiye,
      I tried to pm you twice to send my wechat to join the parents group, but the msg is still in my outbox. Could you pm me? Thank you.
      I have added your WeChat, please agree.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      puffermash\" post_id=\"1956904\" time=\"1577965367\" user_id=\"81153:

      Hi wansuiye,

      I have tried to pm you to join the wechat group but for some reason the messages dont get sent. Please add me to the group. Thank you.
      I have PM to you, please check your inbox.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      sim\" post_id=\"1955714\" time=\"1577446798\" user_id=\"11757:

      Hi wansuiye,
      I would like to join NYGH we chat group. Please pm me. Thanks
      I have PM to you, please check your inbox.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      LeeTaiTai\" post_id=\"1955495\" time=\"1577340419\" user_id=\"17608:

      I am joining too.. please include me in chatgroup..thank you so much!
      I have PM to you, please add my wechat.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      hangyong\" post_id=\"1955460\" time=\"1577327071\" user_id=\"140177:

      wansuiye\" post_id=\"1954257\" time=\"1576814438\" user_id=\"174347:

      We have WeChat group formed by NYGH parents, there are now more than one hundred NYGH parents.

      Parents who want to join the NYGH WeChat group, please PM your WeChat ID to me, I will invite you.

      Note:
      The chat group uses Chinese to communicate.


      https://postimg.cc/H8VrpZWY

      https://postimg.cc/3WR4CRXs

      Hi,
      I have requested for myself and my wife to be added to the group through PM.
      Hope you have received it.
      Thank you!

      You have joined the chat group.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      wyx\" post_id=\"1955322\" time=\"1577254313\" user_id=\"56412:

      wansuiye\" post_id=\"1954257\" time=\"1576814438\" user_id=\"174347:

      We have WeChat group formed by NYGH parents, there are now more than one hundred NYGH parents.

      Parents who want to join the NYGH WeChat group, please PM your WeChat ID to me, I will invite you.

      Note:
      The chat group uses Chinese to communicate.


      https://postimg.cc/H8VrpZWY

      https://postimg.cc/3WR4CRXs

      Hi wansuiye, tried to pm you to join the group. Not sure if you receive my pm?

      I can't add you. You can add me. I have PM to you, please check your inbox.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      fion tan\" post_id=\"1955185\" time=\"1577169392\" user_id=\"182374:[quote=\"fion tan\" post_id=1955185 time=1577169392 user_id=182374]
      wansuiye\" post_id=\"1954973\" time=\"1577028283\" user_id=\"174347:
      [quote=\"Dawn Ng\" post_id=1954653 time=1576896948 user_id=469]

      Hi, May I know is this group only for 2020 Sec 1 ?
      Yes, 242 parents have already joined.[/quote]
      Hi Wansuiye, may I know how to PM you to join the NYGH parent group, thanks.[/quote]I have added your WeChat, please agree.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      2blessings\" post_id=\"1955151\" time=\"1577154313\" user_id=\"183064:

      Hi parents, i have a small problem. I n new to using this forum. I do not know how to reply to a message..i just gotten wechat n pm my wechat ID 2 times but i m not added into the group chat...is it possible to pm me n i reply to that pm with my wechat ID. Pardon my ignorance. Thank you so much..
      I have PM to you.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      xman0808\" post_id=\"1954741\" time=\"1576921357\" user_id=\"103839:

      :thankyou: I just PM you my WeChat is.
      wansuiye\" post_id=\"1954257\" time=\"1576814438\" user_id=\"174347:

      We have WeChat group formed by NYGH parents, there are now more than one hundred NYGH parents.

      Parents who want to join the NYGH WeChat group, please PM your WeChat ID to me, I will invite you.

      Note:
      The chat group uses Chinese to communicate.


      https://postimg.cc/H8VrpZWY

      https://postimg.cc/3WR4CRXs

      Welcome to NYGH!
      You have joined.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • RE: Nanyang Girls' High School [*IP]

      Dawn Ng\" post_id=\"1954653\" time=\"1576896948\" user_id=\"469:[quote=\"Dawn Ng\" post_id=1954653 time=1576896948 user_id=469]
      wansuiye\" post_id=\"1954257\" time=\"1576814438\" user_id=\"174347:
      We have WeChat group formed by NYGH parents, there are now more than one hundred NYGH parents.

      Parents who want to join the NYGH WeChat group, please PM your WeChat ID to me, I will invite you.

      Note:
      The chat group uses Chinese to communicate.


      https://postimg.cc/H8VrpZWY

      https://postimg.cc/3WR4CRXs
      Hi, May I know is this group only for 2020 Sec 1 ?[/quote]
      Yes, 242 parents have already joined.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      wansuiye
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy