Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Winice
    3. Posts
    W
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Chongfu Primary

      Thanks for the info. Great to hear that. Feels good to have my son going back to my school.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Winice
    • RE: Chongfu Primary

      When should I start registering for 2021 Primary 1? I am an ex-student of Chongfu, graduated in 1994.


      What documents do I need to prepare?

      Do I need to join the alumni for my son to get in?

      I am staying more than 2km away, beside Orchid Country Club. Does it affect the chance of getting in?

      Thanks in advance.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Winice
    • RE: Chongfu Primary

      When should I start registering for 2021 Primary 1? I am an ex-student of Chongfu, graduated in 1994.


      What documents do I need to prepare?

      Do I need to join the alumni for my son to get in?

      I am staying more than 2km away, beside Orchid Country Club. Does it affect the chance of getting in?

      Thanks in advance.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Winice
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy