Sad Person:I am very sad that I didn't do we'll and my mom keeps on scolding me :spank: that I should have done betterAny way to comfort me?
There are many successful persons in the world who are school dropouts. Steve Jobs was one of them. Did he give up? He didn't, else you wouldnt be seeing all those cool Apple toys people around you or even maybe yourself are playing with now.
Exams like PSLE is just one of the many hurdles in life. There are many challenges ahead. Dont let just 1 failure (to score well) to dent your life. There are many chapters ahead. You just have to be positive and use this as an important lesson in life and work towards improving your results or achieving what you set out to do in life.
Cheer up, young man.
Life's beautiful ahead.
Any way to comfort me?