Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. woofy
    3. Posts
    W
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary

      traffic is really bad coming in from BKE and PIE that time of the day. I believe it could be as early as 6am. you will get more info during orientation.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      woofy
    • RE: PSLE 2010 Results Report Here

      sinoboy:
      Just curious to find out. If psle not important then why so many parent still very kan chong marks? top score etc. Most of the parents should have gone through psle and should have concluded psle is not important but surprisingly still very kan chong leh. Take this thread for example already hit about 90 pages in a day. :?

      Well said.

      I came from a pretty good school but was an average student in PSLE (During my days, PSLE result was less stressful - it was either \"pass\" or \"fail\"). Academically, my results probably an outlier - My university grades were the best while my PSLE, I felt, were the worst. I even snubbed an overseas scholarship and went to local university instead.

      PSLE is and will always be one of the many milestones in one's life, it is definitely not the most important one.

      I think the best decision I made after my PSLE result was choosing the school that I like, not succumbing to parents' influence.

      So for all the students out there, follow your heart in selecting the school of your choice.

      Good Luck.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      W
      woofy
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy