Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. wpslok
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 15
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Thanks for the advice. Yes, I’m a little kancheong because his legs hurt even walking and MO can only give him painkillers. I don’t know what his condition is. I call because I want someone to explain to me how is his injury, not because I want to complain or blame someone.

      Anyway, now only wait until his results release day then take him to see a private specialist.
      Hopefully everything is fine/ not serious, just I’m too kancheong.

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Sorry peasants 😞, I put it wrongly.


      Dr David Su need to wait 2wks after then have appt slot. If I can’t have the immediate appt, my son still has to stay in the camp and suffer. Any other suggestion?

      My son get scolded because I keep calling the company to request to speak to the higher person to ask for his condition.

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Thank you all for your suggestions, especially Esteem, farmers and zeemimi.


      I’ll contact the company commander to see if I can get my son out soon, or at least have to know how his condition now.

      Also will make an appointment with Dr. David Su from Mt E Novena to have him check on him

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      I spoke to the Platoon commander, he explain that they exempted him from training, only has to walk to lesson, meals, etc. The MO there also will not attend to him due to the same issue.


      Really don’t know what can I do now? I tried to call the MP line to help also cannot get thru.

      Do I really have to shout and demand them must let my son book out. Some more, TTSH appt is in April.

      I also worry that if delay treatment will cause his condition worsen, now I try to check on the private orthopaedic clinic, when he book out can let him check first, even is expensive but no choice, just hope that is not too bad.

      Any of you have recommendation for good and affordable orthopaedic doctor / clinic?

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Anyone know that SAF will accept MC from private clinic? I’m thinking since need to wait so long, will bring him to private clinic to check first or take MC for him to rest at home while waiting for the appt.

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Can I? you means I still can walk-in to A&E + referral letter when my son book out on 22Feb?


      But I called TTSH, they said just received the referral letter by fax from the MO from Pulau Tekong, will take 5 working days to process it then can give the appt.

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Thanks for all the info. Some asked me to complain to mindef, but mindef hotline can’t even get thru, and I also feel bad to complain them.

      Anyone know that with the MO referral letter, can I walk-in to TTSH orthopaedic clinic there to see a doctor or I must make appt? my son only can book out 22feb in the morning, I tot that bring him straight to TTSH to check before he go collect his result from school, he has to book in on 23feb

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Hi, my son enlisted last week, 2 days after he had injured his heel, they sent him to CGH for X-ray on Sat, no fracture, 2days MC on Sat & Sun. But when he book in back on Monday, he still feels hurts and walk also limping. I asked him to see the MO if still pain. After few days, his heel is super pain and the MO give him the referral letter (suspect ligaments tear) to refer to TTSH specialist, they excepted him all excessive training, but do not allow him to book out early, must wait till 22Feb.


      How can I request to allow my son to book out early in order for him to go TTSH for check up? I worry that it will get worsen if delay treatment. Anyone can help?

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Oh ya. See how blur am I. Sorry, sorry

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • RE: Let's Talk about National Service

      Anyone know is this info. updated as below fr NS.Sg? Pre-enlistment IPPT only resume Aug2021, so cannot try again?


      From NS.Sg- Q3. When will pre-enlistee IPPT sessions resume?

      In view of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), MINDEF has temporarily suspended the conduct of IPPT for Pre-Enlistees from now till 18 Aug 2021. You may log in to the NS Portal from 19 Aug 2021 onwards for further details on the resumption of pre-enlistee IPPT.

      posted in Recess Time
      wpslokW
      wpslok
    • 1
    • 2
    • 1 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy