Happen to see this thread, so thought of sharing since my DD was in Pat's then I shifted her to Kiddiwinkie.
I find the standard of Pat's had dropped tremendously! Hygiene level too as when my child was there, there were 2 closures due to HFMD (year 2012). Luckily, my child wasn't affected.
Anyway, my kiddo is currently is Kiddiwinkie, The Grandstand, and I'm absolutely pleased with the lovely environment of the school, the standard of teachers, and the level of care that they provided.
We have weekly updates consolidated and send out by the teachers. They also sent out weekly activities for the following week, so that parents know what the children will be going through and makes for good conversation in the evening when we pick them up.
I have no regrets switching to Kiddiewinkie. School fees are about the same, but, I find my child getting more back. 
Posts
-
RE: Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse or Pat's Schoolhouse
-
RE: All About Parent Volunteers (PV)
Blissedsher:
Haiz.. Sianz liao. Will have to go thru PV route plus maybe think of alternatives already. ~_~yc_mw:
I'm thinking of applying for PV for my 2011 born child for Rosyth Primary. We are staying within 1km vicinity. Will doing PV 'double' up the chances or it's actually bout the same? Will really appreciate any advise here.

Of coz doing pv will help for Rosyth case .. But first u need to be selected -
RE: All About Parent Volunteers (PV)
I'm thinking of applying for PV for my 2011 born child for Rosyth Primary. We are staying within 1km vicinity. Will doing PV 'double' up the chances or it's actually bout the same? Will really appreciate any advise here.

-
RE: Travel to USA with 2 pre-school children
Hi All,
Wanna revive this thread a little. I'm intending to bring my DD who will be 2yo to the States for a family vacation this Oct. Am thinking to visit LA, then LV. Would like some advise on the places to visit since the little one will only be 2YO in Oct.
Thanks all in advance for inputs.
:thankyou: -
Sunflower Baby House at Turf City
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has any feedbacks for Sunflower Baby House located at Turf City.
Thinking of enrolling my little one into their PG class as I was rather impressed with the presentation of the Centre Manager and the all the teachers there seems genuinely happy with their lots.
Just want to ask around to see if there is any feedbacks for this particular centre.
Only peeve about this centre is that itβs fully air-conditioned, tho they do have a outdoor playground.