Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Me Time!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    36.2k Posts 331 Posters 3.3m Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • starlight1968sgS Offline
      starlight1968sg
      last edited by

      Robinson Sale and Food Expo at Singapore Expo.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • IntegerI Offline
        Integer
        last edited by

        Karaoke @ KBox with sis and DS. :boogie:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          bb_ mom
          last edited by

          Oh I like that! Haven’t gone karaoke in months.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            icy_mama
            last edited by

            Integer:
            Karaoke @ KBox with sis and DS. :boogie:

            woohoo... what was your very first song to sing?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • starlight1968sgS Offline
              starlight1968sg
              last edited by

              At Singapore Expo in the late afternoon.

              I bought a lot of goodies at Food Expo. Some are quite reasonably priced; tea-leaf egg at 50 cents, beef meat-balls at $5 for 3 packets, Eu Yang San Chicken essence at $13.50, Hup Kee (?) sauce at $2, etc.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                buds
                last edited by

                icy_mama:
                Integer:

                Karaoke @ KBox with sis and DS. :boogie:


                woohoo... what was your very first song to sing?

                Killing us softly.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  buds
                  last edited by

                  Integer:
                  Karaoke @ KBox with sis and DS. :boogie:

                  :love: *LIKE!* :love:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • T Offline
                    TheAnswer
                    last edited by

                    starlight1968sg:
                    At Singapore Expo in the late afternoon.

                    I bought a lot of goodies at Food Expo. Some are quite reasonably priced; tea-leaf egg at 50 cents, beef meat-balls at $5 for 3 packets, Eu Yang San Chicken essence at $13.50, Hup Kee (?) sauce at $2, etc.
                    I didnt manage to go Expo today cos we spent too much time at Tampines..

                    Saw some good deals at Giordano (buy 1 get 1 free until 1st June) etc..
                    I didnt buy anything in the end cos the items I have too many of each.. but it was tempting when I was browsing!
                    Had early dinner at Aone claypot House.. 50% off.. extremely worth it!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P Offline
                      Porky Pig
                      last edited by

                      TheAnswer:
                      starlight1968sg:

                      At Singapore Expo in the late afternoon.

                      I bought a lot of goodies at Food Expo. Some are quite reasonably priced; tea-leaf egg at 50 cents, beef meat-balls at $5 for 3 packets, Eu Yang San Chicken essence at $13.50, Hup Kee (?) sauce at $2, etc.

                      I didnt manage to go Expo today cos we spent too much time at Tampines..

                      Saw some good deals at Giordano (buy 1 get 1 free until 1st June) etc..
                      I didnt buy anything in the end cos the items I have too many of each.. but it was tempting when I was browsing!
                      Had early dinner at Aone claypot House.. 50% off.. extremely worth it!

                      Tampines One?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        TheAnswer
                        last edited by

                        Porky Pig:
                        TheAnswer:

                        [quote=\"starlight1968sg\"]At Singapore Expo in the late afternoon.

                        I bought a lot of goodies at Food Expo. Some are quite reasonably priced; tea-leaf egg at 50 cents, beef meat-balls at $5 for 3 packets, Eu Yang San Chicken essence at $13.50, Hup Kee (?) sauce at $2, etc.

                        I didnt manage to go Expo today cos we spent too much time at Tampines..

                        Saw some good deals at Giordano (buy 1 get 1 free until 1st June) etc..
                        I didnt buy anything in the end cos the items I have too many of each.. but it was tempting when I was browsing!
                        Had early dinner at Aone claypot House.. 50% off.. extremely worth it!

                        Tampines One?[/quote]I saw the Giordano sales at NEX actually. I believe all the branches are having similar sale cos the one near my house is also having sale. The Aone Claypot House also at NEX.

                        I tried their 3 types of eggs, scallop and minced pork porridge today.. Super love it.. Less than $6 after discount.. 50% off! Good deal!

                        Didn't buy anything in Tampines..

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 244
                        • 245
                        • 246
                        • 247
                        • 248
                        • 3615
                        • 3616
                        • 246 / 3616
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy