PSLE Science Concept Mastery
-
Hi parents, I’m a science curriculum specialist based in Bukit Batok. With Term 2 assessments wrapping up, I’ve noticed many P5/P6 students are still losing 2 to 3 marks on open-ended heat energy questions because they confuse ‘heat loss’ with ‘temperature drop’ in their explanations.
I’ve put together a simple 2-page keyword guide and a practice template that I use with my students to correct this specific blind spot. If your child is struggling with Section B, feel free to drop a comment below or PM me, and I’ll gladly email/send you the PDF copy for free to help them prep for the next semester.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login