Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Math Tuition in Kovan

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Academic Learning & Enrichment
    1 Posts 1 Posters 13 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Jane_LeongJ Offline
      Jane_Leong
      last edited by

      I was looking around for a good math tuition centre around Kovan for my child and honestly, I found it quite hard to decide because there are just SO many options nowadays… Especially with all the big tuition centres around, it can get quite overwhelming trying to figure out which one is actually suitable.

      I ended up spending quite a bit of time researching and comparing different places before deciding to try MathScape Learning Centre. It’s a smaller centre, so it was quite different from the bigger tuition chains I initially looked at.

      What I liked was that the teachers seem genuinely invested in the kids, rather than just getting through the syllabus. They pay attention to whether the child actually understands the concept and where they are struggling, and I think that makes quite a big difference.

      My child also actually enjoys going for lessons, which was probably the biggest deciding factor for me. At the end of the day, I feel like even if a centre has a great reputation, it doesn’t really help if the child dreads going for class every week.

      After trying a few options, I’m quite happy we went with MathScape. The teachers are very genuine and committed to the child’s growth, and I feel like that’s something you can tell over time.

      Just sharing in case anyone else is currently going through the same headache of choosing a math tuition centre around Kovan! They have a free trial so you can try it for yourself.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      • 1 / 1
      • First post
        Last post



      Online Users

      Statistics

      4

      Online

      211.3k

      Users

      34.5k

      Topics

      1.8m

      Posts
      Popular Topics
      New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
      P1 Registration 2027 Changes
      DSA Discussions and Strategies
      PSLE Discussions and Strategies
      How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
      SkillsFuture course recommendations

        About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy