All About Preparing For Primary One
-
CayennePepper:
:evil: I think I should do that too! I like the watch tv part! :rahrah:[/quote]Kissgurami:
[quote=\"CayennePepper\"]I come up with very time consuming activities so I can do housework in peace
. Like staging a play/concert for daddy. Once I got them to rearrange all their books whch took hours... 
:rotflmao: I do the same! I get them to clear up their room and it will take an hour to do it and I can just watch tv while they are sorting out their room
Clear up their room take hrs??? Wat kind of clearing up the room are both of u toking abt ah?
Makes me tink tat the ultimate outcome will b a even MESSIER room.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
My kids are aged 2, 4, 6.. oldest one can clear.. but hor.. the youngest is the destructive one.. :faint: -
my ds’s definition of picking up his toys is to move it from spot a to spot b (as long as it is different spot even if just 10m away also can) and not back to where it should be.
-
MintyMin:
not hours.. at most 1.5 hr :rotflmao:
Clear up their room take hrs??? Wat kind of clearing up the room are both of u toking abt ah?
Makes me tink tat the ultimate outcome will b a even MESSIER room.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
My kids are aged 2, 4, 6.. oldest one can clear.. but hor.. the youngest is the destructive one.. :faint:
arranging their bed and blanket. making sure, there's nothing on the floor. Books/assessment tidied up. bags in cubby hole. no tissue paper lying around.. arranging their soft toys :oops: they are 5 and 6... so quite ok
I doubt I will let 2 year clear the room, confirm double confirm worse than before :rotflmao: -
MintyMin:
I ask them to put things back where they belong, and after doing that, vacuum the floor which they enjoy. Then i have less housework to do mah. :evil:Clear up their room take hrs??? Wat kind of clearing up the room are both of u toking abt ah?
Makes me tink tat the ultimate outcome will b a even MESSIER room.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
They will stop to chit chat to one another, get distracted with toys found in a corner, find an interesting book and start reading...
Can really take hours. After that they will be tired out and i can enjoy more peace and quiet!
-
janet_lee88:
Wow... Your spelling and tingxie list are very long izzit...
It's ridiculous that for the whole week we are doing nothing but just learning 听写 and EL spelling. Mon/Tue learn 听写...Wed/Thur learn spelling. -
:thankyou: to Champ & CayennePepper for the advice & suggestion.. will pop down to Popular & \" sneaked \" ard the assesment books corner...
-
Any send his/her DS or DD for chinese enrichment class?
-
definitely a must for ds. he didnt like his group tuition so now doing 1 to 1.
-
poppy15:
:thankyou: to Champ & CayennePepper for the advice & suggestion.. will pop down to Popular & \" sneaked \" ard the assesment books corner...
Poppy,
You will get \"hooked\" when you are at Popular Bookstore - there are really too many assessment books to sneak at! :yikes: :yikes:
Welcome to the Assessment Books group! :celebrate: :hi5: -
poppy15:
:thankyou: to Champ & CayennePepper for the advice & suggestion.. will pop down to Popular & \" sneaked \" ard the assesment books corner...
HaHa. You will be standing infront of P1 rack and I will be switching to Sec 1 rack !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login