Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Birth Control Methods

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Health
    183 Posts 32 Posters 59.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      Champion
      last edited by

      tigger88:


      Champion, thanks for sharing your experience. Good to know that you do not have any side effect. So you did your ligation after your natural delivery? How was it done? Via key hole surgery or need to do via c-sect?
      Yup, I did it straight after my natural delivery via the key hole surgery....woke up that time feel pain pain lor 😢 😢

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        tigger88
        last edited by

        No pain killers given after the surgery? I think c-sect will be much painful than key hole surgery and slower recovery. Anyway, still have time for me to consider the options. šŸ™‚

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          SAHM_TAN
          last edited by

          tigger88:
          Castle House:

          [quote=\"tigger88\"]Mummies, if you intend to close factory permanently, what birth control methods are you using?


          My gynae told me that I can go for ligation after delivery. After I read about the possible side effects (heavy menses, depression, weight gain etc), I do not think I will go choose this procedure.

          Hi tigger88

          My gynae also suggested for me to go for ligation after my 3rd dd... as mine was caesar.. so can do at the same time .. but after discussing with hb.. considering possible side effect on whatever birth control methods..

          We decide to let nature takes its course.. thou we know we won't be going for #4.. unless........................ :yikes:

          My 1st delivery was c-sect. 2nd and 3rd were natural deliveries so hoping I can go for natural again for my 4th one. So cannot do it at the same time but heard gotta wait for a month after delivery to do it?

          I don't think I can afford to have a 5th one. Too old for that...haha, so I do not want a 'surprise'. Better to take precaution first... :evil:[/quote]When I was giving brith to my 3rd, I did ask my gynae and he was ok to perform the ligation procedure immediately after delivery. But in the end I did not get it done.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            MintyMin
            last edited by

            SAHM_TAN, y not? u wanted more?? :evil:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              tigger88
              last edited by

              SAHM_TAN:

              When I was giving brith to my 3rd, I did ask my gynae and he was ok to perform the ligation procedure immediately after delivery. But in the end I did not get it done.
              Why not? Last min decided that you might want a 4th one? :evil:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                Castle House
                last edited by

                :laugh:


                Ya.. maybe she wants more.. but I agree not to do it as you might really want more.. and ligation is a non reversible procedure.. so mummies .. think first ya.. before you proceed..

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  MintyMin
                  last edited by

                  Castle House:
                  :laugh:


                  Ya.. maybe she wants more.. but I agree not to do it as you might really want more.. and ligation is a non reversible procedure.. so mummies .. think first ya.. before you proceed..

                  Wait think too much den too late liao how? :rotflmao: Den surely kena #4.. since there are no 100% safe contraceptives.. :skeptical:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    Castle House
                    last edited by

                    :laugh:


                    errr... then I can't help too.. hehe

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • phankaoP Offline
                      phankao
                      last edited by

                      celtricia:
                      since there are no 100% safe contraceptives.. :skeptical:

                      Just don't have sex lor.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        Mum1113
                        last edited by

                        Castle House:
                        Mum1113:

                        [quote=\"Castle House\"]
                        Mummies.. who are under 21.. ignore me hor.. :censored: :rotflmao:

                        :whut: Under 21 age and mommy of 3 (per this thread)... šŸ˜“ :salute:

                        err.rr... triplets ma... hehehe šŸ˜“[/quote]oh i see, so technically you have 1 pregnancy only, why dont u try for 2nd pregnancy :snuggles:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 10 / 19
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        Wonder-fulW
                        Wonder-ful
                        FranceeF
                        Francee
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        13

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy