Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Omron Ear Thermometer

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Health
    11 Posts 10 Posters 8.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jessicasteven
      last edited by

      I am new to the RD and have read the book. I treated myself to a new Omron Pedometer that is digital. HJ-720ITC. It works vertical or horizontal such as in a pocket. It has a USB cable that you download your walking info into software that helps you track your goals. Amazon had it for a great sale price. It is so much more accurate than the old pendulum kind that "clicks."


      I work in the federal prison as a chaplain and when I have a dinner break, I go into the Chapel auditorium and walk for 30 minutes around the auditorium. I can’t believe the number of steps I can do at work. I just keep my walking shoes in my office. You are so tired when you get home and need to give the family attention, that this works out wonderfully.

      Love the new pedometer!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        kingrostham
        last edited by

        So many companies are vying digital ear thermometer on the customer base in which one of the best one is http://digitalearthermometerstore.info/




        http://digitalearthermometerstore.info/

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D Offline
          duriz
          last edited by

          We found the ear thermometer too big for our infant's ear (now 10 months young), thus difficult to get an accurate reading.


          We bought this http://www.mothercare.com.sg/productdetail.asp?pid=68250

          It's been working well for us so far.
          Hope you find what you're looking for and it works for you.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            cherrygal
            last edited by

            Yup, I bought the Omron thermometer too and it’s really not good. The readings are always very low as compared to the doctor’s and even our own trusty hands.


            Now I trust my own hands better. Will switch to Braun if it’s on offer.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            • 1
            • 2
            • 2 / 2
            • First post
              Last post



            Online Users

            Statistics

            5

            Online

            211.2k

            Users

            34.5k

            Topics

            1.8m

            Posts
            Popular Topics
            New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
            P1 Registration 2027 Changes
            DSA Discussions and Strategies
            PSLE Discussions and Strategies
            How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
            SkillsFuture course recommendations

              About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy